or Connect

Posts by boeyc15

This makes me curious what the 'testing process' would be for OS releases at Apple, Microsoft etc?   In my industry (aerospace), we first verify the change is accomplished per the spec (ie what is being fixed or added), then run series of automated tests(in the lab) to validate the module, then automated integration tests with other modules before releasing for a field test (if we think its required), then release to production. For us, the most costly part of software...
" kernel panics " --  does it run away, break out into cold sweats, get ulcers... oh... you mean it just crashes... got it. 
Apple--- those pranksters!
 Be bold, be a rebel, think outside the multiple choice options, be a crazy one --- try clicking on the link 'virtual tours' in the story (I know the wording is a bit out of context).  Are those the droids you are looking for?
 I try to wait a week or so before updating to see if any major issues arise...  hope I do not need to wait to x.x.2 or 3 update.
Even had his glass of Apple cool ai... err... water.
Yup,... and cannot wait for the 16k iphone screen.  oh oh--- a 16k Apple watch screen-- Sir Jony- 'We've taken the iMac 16k screen and reduced it be the thinnest and lightest watch screen ever-, it oozes luxury'!!!  /s
Well the will it or won't discussion is still in full bloom... Like anyone really knows for sure. IMO if a person is a fairly intense (open to definition) smart phone user, this could / would be a very usefull item; use the watch to short cut many everyday things. If not, the benefits / usefulness seem rather limited. If I was a power phone user(my term) I'd give serious consideration.... Alas I'm not, so probably won't puchase one (my inner geek is mighty curious though...
 Agree. IMO---plus... add in the best camera and radio's to it and then I don't really care what case is surrounding the innards... (more primary color options would be nice.) ... and keep the 4in screen please!!!!
 . IMO- No one has the right to do what ever they want in public. If society says serve 'the public', or else;  if  a business owner doesn't like it, they have the 'freedom' to not go into business in order to not associate with 'their kind'--, quit and do something else, be a monk. Stupid rhetorical argument -yes, but no less so than the right to refuse anyone they please.IMO--If a business puts it self out 'in public' with customers... then they serve 'the public', it is...