or Connect

Posts by boeyc15

Sorry Captain, me memory banks are full to the limit! She'll blow apart!ūüí•
Transparent aluminum... That's the ticket Laddie... Or should I just press delete?ūüėú
Good to know. Mine has been very disappointing(sluggish, Safari crashes etc) with ios8.
Not the 100k+ person large company I work for. They even stopped Android with Good( licenseing cost... So they say). We are stuck with booberry for any new activations. They are still sticking with Apple is not secure story. Thoroughly rediculous.
'I told you all, you Bozo's'   -Channeling Steve Jobs from the beyond
OK, Ill be the contrarian for a while - there are lot of people who just want email/messaging and that's it. To be honest, I can't remember all the apps on my iphone... I'm saturated. This is where ut-em... get ready, fight'n words a come'n...  google is trying to make in-roads with predictive (some say creepy)- 'is this want you want' software.
True. There is still a transaction cost and I'm paying for that now on my checking account.So, since banks are doing it anyways (electronic payment to credit card or direct to seller) and charge my checking account... say bye bye CC just transfer direct to/from my bank.Can't Apple pay use a debit card?Then it will get down to who has the lowest bank fees/ highest incentives... ie the $20 inducement.
 Well, if you'd like to get the ball rolling, here's some thoughts for some state or municipality if they have the guts to say/do to the providers (Comcast, Charter etc), greatly simplified, but you get the idea-1) Separate into a stand alone company to provide internet service (ie cable wire installations etc). Provide the price for internet access only, subject to review (ie you are a freak'n utility).2) Separate company that offer content packages. And these two...
So no 'mad' money spending... I donno... Like buy Comcast? That sure would shake some things (and people) up.
Discover card? Buehler... Buehler?