or Connect

Posts by boeyc15

Agreed, used it in rentals. Can figure out whats going on and sync blue tooth fairly easily.
Where the freak are the physical buttons? IMO -Touch screens in cars are a horrible idea. Chrysler / VW have it better... they use physical buttons for basic functions.
 Agree.But I have to say, Im not sure what Im really looking for in an Apple TV. In my use case, these things would be good-  HDMI pass through (if not a cable box,  cable will be around for years), I think the icons have to go, perhaps an iPod click interface on the remote to go through the list of apps.  Voice... mmmm, only for some very basic things. But then it needs to be ON all the time like the amazon thing (which Im curious how that will sell).  Still waiting for...
I agree, but it looks like you and I are in the minority on this one, at least in this comment thread. 😢On my list of things to do is drop Apple a note stating my opinion. Hope you do the same.
Sorry Captain, me memory banks are full to the limit! She'll blow apart!💥
Transparent aluminum... That's the ticket Laddie... Or should I just press delete?😜
Good to know. Mine has been very disappointing(sluggish, Safari crashes etc) with ios8.
Not the 100k+ person large company I work for. They even stopped Android with Good( licenseing cost... So they say). We are stuck with booberry for any new activations. They are still sticking with Apple is not secure story. Thoroughly rediculous.
'I told you all, you Bozo's'   -Channeling Steve Jobs from the beyond
OK, Ill be the contrarian for a while - there are lot of people who just want email/messaging and that's it. To be honest, I can't remember all the apps on my iphone... I'm saturated. This is where ut-em... get ready, fight'n words a come'n...  google is trying to make in-roads with predictive (some say creepy)- 'is this want you want' software.