or Connect

Posts by boeyc15

Because perhaps that 'less structural weakness ' makes no difference in real world usage. It's called design optimization and done in the real world all the time.It's simple, if Apple starts getting thousands of complaints, which they have not, then start to worry. Or if there was a hipster dufass dumbass phone in pocket universal bend standard that Apple failed to meet... Oh I give up.
Riddle me this Batman - Why doesn't Apple use lower case on their keyboard?
Yup, if ain't broke... And mine ain't broke!Really like the new Emoji's keyboard..ūüôą
Some guesses(I have no idea) - Airport baggage handlers, shipping company, Angry spouse... Or... 12 year old future engineer!ūüėĪ
Hey are there any bright eye'd bushy tale engineering students out there that would like to take up a engineering statics problem. Some of the basics... I think, (if not, please be kind, it has been almost 35 years)-   To simulate a phone bending assume bending moment of a beam fulcrum at each end, force applied at center=Mmax at center=Pl/4 Assume P=100lbs L4s= 4.54 in   M= 113.5 in-lbs L5s=4.87   M= 121.5 L6=5.44    M = 136 L6+=6.22  M = 155.5 It appears a...
Well that 4S is pretty stout but.. but I'm in a snarky mood today.... so it reminded me of this- Vinny Gambini: "Well, perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove. Were these magic grits? I mean, did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?" In other words - A 4S(or anything is this world) will bend (or break) given enough force. Or should a consumer phone be designed so that 'GI Joe with the Kung Foo grip' cannot break it (sorry, from...
 Same RAM = unified platform (ala optical camera bump)? However, IMO, this RAM issue keeps coming up for a few basic reasons.   For my use case (and as I anecdotally infer from many other comments) when I have more than a few tabs open, it constantly re-loads. The question is - is limited RAM really the culprit or it just the way Safari is design to behave no matter the size of RAM? Some might like it reload every time they hit the tab, not me, but others might. Unless...
I guess there are a lot of use cases for this stuff (not me, but I digress).... but this lousy cable log in/verification is a pain in the butt. So much so the few times I would want to use these apps I cannot because it usually requires a call to the cable company, finding a paper bill for the special 'code' re-setting my password etc.... yuck.
Tim, dude, where is your Apple Store Employee Polo Shirt?... its a company rule when working at the store - all employees must wear approved clothing / uniforms!!!   /s
Waiting for 8.0.3 with all the critical bugs ironed out.... ne'h... I can't wait, will down load this weekend or so.