or Connect

Posts by boeyc15

Very classy ads! Seem well focused to what I presume is Apples main target audiences. I'm sure there are many more niche audiences they could target in the future, eg... Doctors, nurses, Chefs, ... Users with hectic lives/ occupations.
Up you nose with a rubber hose Mr D/A.... that said---To offer a contrarian view--- I agree with him. IMO (so be kind, its just an opinion) --- Super duper crypo-security is not needed on an consumer phone, for phone messages, email etc . Why for? Just because we wanna? For what reason?-- the off chance someone sniffs your phone and sees your sniffing your neighbor? What is the rate/1000 phones of these cyber type crimes? I only hear of antidotal case... my friends...
Up you nose with a rubber hose Mr D/A.... that said---To offer a contrarian view--- I agree with him. IMO (so be kind, its just an opinion) --- Super duper crypo-security is not needed on an consumer phone, for phone messages, email etc . Why for? Just because we wanna? For what reason?-- the off chance someone sniffs your phone and sees your sniffing your neighbor? What is the rate/1000 phones of these cyber type crimes? I only hear of antidotal case... my friends...
This makes me curious what the 'testing process' would be for OS releases at Apple, Microsoft etc?   In my industry (aerospace), we first verify the change is accomplished per the spec (ie what is being fixed or added), then run series of automated tests(in the lab) to validate the module, then automated integration tests with other modules before releasing for a field test (if we think its required), then release to production. For us, the most costly part of software...
" kernel panics " --  does it run away, break out into cold sweats, get ulcers... oh... you mean it just crashes... got it. 
Apple--- those pranksters!
 Be bold, be a rebel, think outside the multiple choice options, be a crazy one --- try clicking on the link 'virtual tours' in the story (I know the wording is a bit out of context).  Are those the droids you are looking for?
 I try to wait a week or so before updating to see if any major issues arise...  hope I do not need to wait to x.x.2 or 3 update.
Even had his glass of Apple cool ai... err... water.
Yup,... and cannot wait for the 16k iphone screen.  oh oh--- a 16k Apple watch screen-- Sir Jony- 'We've taken the iMac 16k screen and reduced it be the thinnest and lightest watch screen ever-, it oozes luxury'!!!  /s