or Connect

Posts by boeyc15

Aero service was limited to the general geographical area of the over air broadcast tv station signal. Not the geographical choice of service the cable company provides. Users could not watch their New York aereo service at the North Pole. Hypothetically- If I put up an antenna, and watch, I'm good correct? If live in the basement of a building that has no over air coverage but is well in range of the tv station reception area.... and this building has no method to put...
I wear glasses and need progressive lenses(it sucks getting old), for everyday use... Hmmm no way, but when I'm out excersizing ... Maybe, but not at this price.
I like this. If not Apple, expect others to take this path. The whole concept behind the health kit/app?
This is Apple so perhaps it is a Golden Rectangle?! http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_rectangle
I understand your point of view, of course we all could do those things, but these are humans we are talking about...let's face it, many do not not have the time, intelligence etc to do these things. That's why the technology was created(in theory). So, playing devils advocate... is saying to 300 million people... have your medical paper records compiled for the last 10, 20,30,40,50,60,70,80,... And now 90 and100 years realistic? And have them handy?Would you prefer this...
Agree for me too, my work phone is android... I like the blinking lights colors etc for status. My iPhone have to get up and press the button to see status.
I may have been delusional, but it seemed like the screen mock ups in the keynote had long volume buttons(like this mockup). Sorry to lazy to look again..
Curious why not use the phone accelerometer ? I use the app regularly. Works fine. Article shows the iOS 6 version. iOS 7 version, while prettier, is a tad less clearer in data presentation.... IMO.
Thanks! Interesting and they do have cities in there for fonts. Shhhh... Before some wise cracking lawyer gets an unoriginal idea to sue. . Or perhaps they got a special agreement like they did for that Swiss train clock. That said, IMO it would be nice if Apple would promote these locations with say a dollar sent in the name of some fund representing these areas like the Yosemite conservatory fund for every Mac sold. Granted, the free advertising is worth a bundle too.
Just asking... I presumeĀ Apple could not trademark "Yosemite? But it is ok to trademark "OS X Yosemite"?