or Connect

Posts by boeyc15

New iPad for me (and count me as part of the (unpopular?) crowd that would like more than 1Gb of ram). Updated Apple TV box would be nice too.
As TR would say... 'Dee-lighted!' (BTW- great PBS special)   That said, my brother has android and could not get use to Apple iOS with no back button (which I do like), no file system per si etc. The 'Apple way' of document storage can through some people for a loop too.... until they are 'enlightened'(android user have another term that)!
So how does one award damages for a patent they them selves did not use? Give them a buck? Or does Apple offer  for example(just guessing)  typical Fair and Reasonable for essential service fees?
 Depends on the use case. Personally I never understood the 'step' tracking phenomenon.But for my use case, I would like to try something like this (ugly as it is)- https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/into-sports/health-fitness/vivosmart-/prod154886.html
'Nope' they were in talks or 'Nope' Square walked away?
Tim is such a 'rumor tease'.
$%$&*@#% and up your &*^!#$R$$^#$ AT&T!!   (Pardon my French)
While I see others wanted an iPhone on their wrist and tons of sensors... To each his own, that's fine, but for me personally, just need something like this- garmin vivosmart https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/prod154886.html IMO- Apple could have gone minimalist and much better design than Garmin with no battery worries. Other 'wearables' (eg heart monitor strap) sensors and Apps on my iPhone handle the rest. (And do not need/want the 'big' phone either) Apple watch Nano...
As Sundance might say  - 'You just keep thinking Butch (Margolis), that's what you're good at'
This^^...  very broadly speaking and within limits... as with all things. I like to think of it in terms of control theory- Old gasoline engine(chug, chug, spit and spew), similar to 1800's economy and boom and bust, it was unregulated. New modern engines, computer control fuel input etc, no spit and spew... similar to Fed reserve etc ensuring appropriate money flow (problem is we have a congress muck things up, one way or another). Its interesting there are...