or Connect

Posts by boeyc15

'Anyone' that truly wants one that is fine for them.IMO-While the build material and the 'tech' is truly wow! it is its great, but battery... oh boy, that's the real Achilles heal for all these 'wearable's'For me,  I have not identified in these wearables (apple included) a (and do not believe many main stream users have) a use case/ compelling feature that warrants duplication of essentially iphone items that would require plugging in every night etc along with iphone,...
Yea, Discover Card. Oh wait, I have a 5S... any one have any NFC's glue on's?  /s(well.. half jokingly)
While the tech that went into this watch is outstanding... does it have a use for the average Joe iphone user.Hmmm IMO... at this time... no, not now, not at this price.  But I'm willing to be won over!  Would love  to have a basic sport watch with blue tooth info from bike and heart sensors etc for ~$100 bucks.This thing is trying to be all things to all people... a very tall order indeed.
 Im a lefty, come on now... be serious. Putting the watch on the 'right' arm is just a social custom. I wear mine on my left all the time. Cant push a button with your right hand... geesh.
Like it! 
Not the fashion runway some have speculated? Some have speculated 'wearable(sensors built in)' clothes.
Well... Let's say the odds are against it being 'historic'. The bar has now been set so high... Unless curing the common cold, it may be a great product but underwhelming. Granted a lot of people in the know have said its massive(Jim D hold on to your hats statement). One more day.
Super far-fetched but I've had the same thoughts- A pre-taped announcement from Steve... Crazy talk I know. At least you know their is one more crazy person out there.
 Obviously! /s (fixed that for you)
IF true, these screen shots show the system being used as 'Quanta'. My inner geek wanted to know ... "I got-tsa  know!" (ref 1st dirty harry movie... for the youngsters... bing dirty harry... )   http://www.quantatw.com/Quanta/english/about/company.aspx   They do 3d modeling....