or Connect

Posts by boeyc15

No long wait problems for my ATV. 30mg Internet with airport extreme. HD rentals show up in about 15 seconds. airplay from my 3GS works fine(why apple does not do recorded videos, dunno). Are there feature short comings, sure, but generally works as expected.
Article says "U.S. mobile Internet usage". Per an ops post, StartCounter is monitoring 'specific mobile site usage'. Clearly(I think), for 'internet' usage, there are many other 'internet' sites that are used by iOS or android devises; and as others have stated, apps falls into this category. So, this sounds very likely the only thing a boo-berry can do(some trash talk for BB fans). It appears that StatCounter statistics are just a slice of general internet usage...
Well, what if I said I recently attended a meeting with a four star USAF general; and him and his staff all had iPads?. I did and they did.
Agree. Intel makes chips here etc. Yes wages etc would add to cost, but the money stays here. So all you bright ops out there, this is how is it that Germany Finn etc have the highest wages and bene's in the world, six weeks vacation, tons of unions etc, and have a positive trade balance. They also don't blame the poor, they realize for a majority of poor, it's an offshot of capitalism. Remember during the bubble, unemployment was next to nothing, so they will work if...
No its not. Just another self centered post. Its a 'me' mad you don't believe in 'we' etc. This is simple- some people don't think this is a big deal, some do, its not rocket science. Although not scientific, the simple fact there is mixed opinion should give everyone pause. A simple 'IMO...' will suffice to cool most peoples jets. Oh, IMO . Jeez happens to me too!
So papermaster and puppetmaster did not get along.
Sorry, little hard to follow, are you presuming people want an Apple BR drive to use only at home? As a home player? If so you are correct, doesn't make sense. But what if your factor in, when not at home and not even where you can stream... IMO that would be one possible take on this whole discussion. Its a convenience thing for on the road, people using their own BR content... on the road etc. (didn't someone say they were a mobile computing company?) Should Apple...
Mostly agree, especially about the MBA missing back light keyboard, IMO form over function again. So everyone 'seems' to agree BR for home theatre is super but not on laptop for visual experience. But the big question is -Just how is one going to use their BR disks for use on a apple laptop then? employing cumbersome 'quasi-illegal' copy methods? Which one has to be careful of that quality output. IMO- I like the Avitar method - buy a disk and get a digital copy....
And/Or perhaps what to do with $50 billion? Although previously discussed on various threads, the thought is that he has a screener(s), that chooses a select few emails and does the prep work etc. How else would he know so fast why it was rejected etc. At least I would hope he has trusted assistants to do this screen and prep work... otherwise, he's a 24 hour a day(and probably distorts time to get more work done) working machine who really is an alien from the planet...
Harrumph, harrumph, harrumph.