or Connect

Posts by boeyc15

I dunno, I don't buy it(the story that it will delayed). I would think the least they would do is go to the A5 or dual mode. That said, Im not sure what more hardware can be added to complement the basic features of the phone. Ideas? I'd be happy with an iP4(S?) if it was just upgraded a bit as mentioned. I personnally dont want NFC etc, others may.
Agree, happened to me last night. Caller was in another camera app. Sound remained but no picture from me. They powered off(not a reboot) and restarted, fixed the issue.
Perhaps, but that should be pretty rare and thats the issue. Is there really anything said here that warrants profanity? That is such a large outrage to warrant such an exclaimation of disagreement? Or perhaps, just perhaps, we should use reasoned discourse... ah... &uck it.
Gesh, you got all that because the guy had a hard time understanding him as public speaker. He didn't call him the devil or anything, while you... ah never mind. Sorry for the thread interruption everyone.
TurboTax in US. I haven't used the iPad version. My understanding is it won't import your prior returns stored on other devices. I also believe they have a web version.
Just curiuos, how do you know they are adobe IPs?
Hmmm, so how does Apple's 30 percent cut come into play?
Yea, they do stick out don't they. Well, I'll get slammed here, but I do think others should at least take a look at XOOM if they cannot get their first choice. Waiting for it ...yea-ouch, hey easy! As for the parts, well, IMO to soon to tell for the variety of reasons discussed here. From what I heard, mostly NAND plants up north and they aren't the only ones in the world, and Apple has a lot of pull. Now if there was unique part plants that were hit... that would be a...
Thats interesting, when i got my ipad2 at the verizon store, I noticed they had a cash machine in there. But people were lining up to take cash out. Thought, thats kind of odd(I had never noticed), I guess its common. BTW, off topic, but I hope I don't regret getting a verizon ipad2 - 1) they made me sign up for at least one months data use(can cancel at any time, but still). 2) - they will only keep your registation valid for 6 months without use. If you don't have a...
I only rent movies and watch youtube and pod casts with ATV2. My only issue is occasionally when trying to enter a podcast(mainly TWIT broadcasts) or when it ends, ATV2 reboots or kicks me out to main screen and everything reloads on the screen. this occurred before latest update, sooo.. Otherwise , seems to work fine. I use an Airport extreme, generally everything que's up and streams nicely.