or Connect

Posts by boeyc15

Exactly... Hi end = Platinum iphone! That would look like... oh wait... never mind. Just kidding!IMO- the iP 4 and 4s form factor is the most 'high end style' phones out there. Yes its heavy but I like the glass back etc... it has a 'feeling' of solidness(if thats a word) and high value. Held an iP5... thought I was picking up a soda can... thought I could crush it if I squeezed to hard! Ahh, Im sure Ill get use to the 5s(or what ever its called) when it comes out, as...
 Dont know if you are being sarcastic, but I do like the idea of the built in flash light item (im in the dark alot :) ). But I can see(pun intended... get it) how others won't like it.That said, except for possibly the new nokia 1020, the iphone camera is probably still the best phone camera.
Ugggh... nothing but a greedy slimey short term stock manpulator/squeeze man. I could imagine if this occurred in the past, Steve would get with Larry E and tell this guy to f'off or they raid all his holdings! Cant ever see Tim doing that. Ok... now its time to say it- Apple is Doomed!
 Yup. for now its a niche device. The odd LSD part etc.The problem with the controller /software it does not do some basic things the average user may like.. They did do an update recently to the app but I believe it still has issues... IMO.
 They use a standard lamp base.
 Bingo... the more and faster people realize this is just a basic 'pipe' and is a utility... like, electricity, water etc and for the public good; the sooner this will happen. If comcast et all where truely visionary, they would spin off the 'cable pipe' business. Firewall it(so to speak) then offer the content deal(s) seperate. But untill they are 'forced' to do it, they have a strangle hold.In Korea, Japan etc, the pipe is a utility, you pay for the basic internet...
IMO- this book sums up the industry pretty well. Captive Audience: The Telecom Industry and Monopoly Power in the New Gilded Age by Susan Crawford. She brings up things like natural monopoly, common carrier, public interest... stuff kind of left out of the discussion on... 'cable'!. http://www.amazon.com/Captive-Audience-Telecom-Industry-Monopoly/dp/0300153139/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top Author interview about the book on Cspan book tv ...
IMO- there are so, so, sooo many users out there that just check email and browse the web. I can certainly see why the 'cheop-o's win on volume if its a half way functionally tablet. For an average ... wage challenged worker.... Nexus 7 seems like winner- 100 bucks(savings) is 100 bucks.
 Yep, yep, same here. For me, retina on the ipad could not see the difference to upgrade (MacBook different story... WOW, amazing computer). But now the ipad 2 seems to be getting sluggish on web pages etc. So, probably will update.
Yea, what happened? He didn't jump to Android and Windows?