or Connect

Posts by Broncsx3

Lol how sad is your life?Access to a desktop has to be the worst workaround solution I can think of. iFail
Posted this in a different thread but figured I'd post here because that thread was dead a few days: iWorks does not work for me. I don't see how it would work for anyone that has a large office with several people working together. I'm an attorney. I have thousands of documents that me and several other attorneys, law clerks and secretaries access. I want to take ALL my files with me to court or home, so I always have them. So I would like to "dump" them into the...
I bought the Sprint Overdrive since I wanted a 4G connection for my iPad and also because I hate AT&T. Only problem is that it won't stay connected. It constantly disconnects then re-asks for the password. Anyone else try this or have a suggestion for fixing this?
Because Apple fraks up my formating every time I try to open a Word document in there. It's horrible. Never mind that the file system on the iPad makes running a business with it on the fly almost impossible.
Yea, this does not work for me. I don't see how it would work for anyone that has a large office with several people working together. I'm an attorney. I have thousands of documents that me and several other attorneys, law clerks and secretaries access. I want to take ALL my files with me to court or home, so I always have them. So I would like to "dump" them into the iPad periodically. Yea right! You have to go through each app and manually place the files...