or Connect

Posts by Splash-reverse

The link to Apple's LTE page is wrong. Please remove the offending texts from the web address given above: (http://appleinsider.com/articles/15/10/08/www.apple.com/iphone/LTE)
This is one way to make your former employers work better at your competitor... bravo
 His suggestion isn't directly comparable. Sure the stabilizer is cheaper but this one includes the 4K 12MP camera. The iPhone is acting as the viewfinder as opposed to his which uses iPhone as the capturing device.
More like for different languages/regions rather than genre you guys were thinking. Beats Latino, Chinese for example.
I suspect it's because you have not signed up to the free trial yet. Only Beat 1 that can be stream freely (with only Apple ID).Source: same thing happened to me and I haven't taken up the offer (holding out for another 3 weeks).
Just listen on iOS 8.4 simpler than through iTunes/computer - iTunes not updated.
I'm hearing lots of repeated scripts on loop here. Better smooth it out pronto guys!
They shouldn't have given the work to SKANKA. They have too many projects already for their size (and capability). Compared to other European (read British) contractors, they are relatively small and inexperience.
This is an executive level site - what would be the command center for the other 4 data centers scattered around the country. What I'm skeptical about is the claim that these new hires will offset the job loss from GT. The numbers might be, but the staffs who lost their job will not be the same person who will get hired with these new positions.
I like it comment by spamsandwich. Just go in there and ask the staffs verbally everything you would normally ask Google like maps, direction, search. LOL.