or Connect

Posts by hezetation

I guess it's how you use it, now that I think about it I can see how some people might hold it in their left hand despite being right handed. On my iPhone I hold it in my right hand & navigate the screen with my thumb, which works because my hand is wrapped around the phone at that point. It's also easier to flick the silence button with my finger as I put my phone in my pocket top down (keep from shoving pocket lint into the dock port). To use it the way they designed...
Just struck me that all the buttons are on the right side where (if right handed) you only have 1 digit to press buttons with. Wonder how many people will drop their phone just trying to turn volume up & down. Seems trivial but that kind of detail can make or break lawsuit eligibility. Think iPhone 4 & antenna gate.
Having used the interface first hand before it actually isn't half bad, though I much prefer my iPhone. The body of the phone however I don't get at all, I agree that it's ugly. Seems like Microsoft is always going for the play school look, I guess there are a lot of people at Microsoft who like that toy like satin finish and the bright colors. I'm sure there will be people who really like the way it looks, like teenage girls.
Agreed, though definitely would need a plan to ween ourselves off those thing, unfortunately I can't afford to buy a new car overnight.
Agreed, rehashing talking points from people who are in the pockets of big oil simply makes you look gullible. I don't agree that alternative energy is always the best choice but sometimes it is. The government needs to stop subsidizing alternative energy & instead reward the consumers who invest in alternative energy that works. Stop trying to penalize people for using too much energy or favoring sources through penalties & fees. How about instead we reward people...
Yeah, Steve was not really a man of subtlety.
Commence investigation from Al Franken & his buddies, you know cause better this than to work on the budget they haven't passed in like 3 years. Nice story, now I'm gonna go waste my time on something more interesting.
Hi, I'm earth, have we met? You are trolling my friend. Apple was ranked 2nd as of November. What you are referring to is source of electricity, hate to burst your bubble but Apple can't change the primary energy method used in every city. Last I checked they were making inroads on plans to fix some of that in the future, not that it matters much anyway since it's never enough for the you radical environmentalists. Quit using the internet, you're wasting valuable energy.
The kind that says start the hype early cause we got a huge hill to climb. Why does anyone listen to sales people anyway, only about 20% of what they promise ever comes true.
I predict that Nintendo will eventually dwindle down to nothing more than a game title company & will then port those titles to other platforms like iOS. Sony is much more likely to hang on to their strategy until it stops working & then sell off their gaming division to some other company. If Apple's smart they'll snag it so Microsoft doesn't. Wild predictions I know but we shall see.