or Connect

Posts by hezetation

Good point, if it wasn't for the glass she would have flipped over the bars & busted her face open. There isn't any real way to look at this without realizing these people are opportunists just look looking to make easy money.
A sure sign of immaturity is not being able to laugh at yourself. 80 years old & still not grown up.
Why not, our court system will award someone for doing something as stupid as taking the lid off their coffee, putting it in their lap, then driving off. Why wouldn't they give someone money for this? Personal responsibility has left this country, it's been replaced by the gimme culture. Everyone get your handout!
Apple wants to take some of the legal scrutiny off themselves. Developers were warned, iOS 5.1 is now here, Apple has been plenty lenient with this. Apple has learned over the years you can't wait for everyone to catch up, some developers won't even begin addressing this until they have no other choice.
Sorry that you all don't understand battery technology, this is common practice for a large number of devices but no one notices because only iPad gets this kind of scrutiny. Would u really want to wait 2 hours for that last like 3-5min of use time? Read my post above regarding batteries & charging.
Has more to do with the fact that the battery can charge very quickly until it gets to the very end of the charge. The battery really is very nearly fully charged but to prevent damaging the battery the last tiny bit of charging is trickle charged. It likely displays 100% a little before actually getting there so people waiting for their iPad to charge fully don't stand there gawking at it & wondering what's taking it so long to finish. It's probably more noticeable...
It's not racist to point out differences regarding culture. Though culture can be bound to race it is not always and is typically more influenced by geography & history. People like to think that by being culturally tolerant that is equivalent to racial equality but that's utter garbage. If you meet an undiscovered tribe in the jungle that happens to have a culture of cannibalism you'd be an idiot to say, "oh that's just their culture, nothing wrong with that." Anyone...
When you compare Samsung's designs to finished apple products there are enough differences that you can't say it was an exact copy of Apple. However, when you consider that Samsung would have been working from design sketches & not the actual hardware you begin to see that they did in fact copy the sketch almost exactly. Shameless, Sumsung really deserves to be put through the ringer for such blatant theft.
If your R&D team fails to understand the value of thunderbolt over USB 3 I think it's time you rotate some leadership. HP was run for too many years by profiteers, Apple in contrast has succeeded on the back of visioneers.
That would be awesome, I'd love for my iPad to accidentally turn on all the time while in my bag. The slide to unlock is meant to prevent accidental touches just like older non-touch devices had a button lock. Seems trivial to consider a quick slide of the finger too inconvenient but that's just me.