or Connect

Posts by hezetation

The pixel issues look to be common manufacturing flaws that can effect all screens & probably more so with something as complex as the retina display.  I have same issue with my iMac at work, same exact iMac at home doesn't have the issue so obviously the screen on my work iMac has a defect.
They probably have AT&T u-verse. I also have an AE router & AppleTV, quality is fantastic for Netflix streaming.
Only if there was no other way to search for information you desire.  You can also use Google's own search app, which supports voice.  Siri is meant to add a personal element to the phone, make is more like a personal assistant than a simple speech to text app.  Changing Siri's response to this question hardly damages it's credibility, since after all you'd have a hard time proving Siri's previous response was correct or that it's current response is wrong.  If you're...
I'm so tired of this inept logic.  Corporations exist for 1 purpose, to make money.  Corporations in fact hire people so when a corporation makes more profit it grows, when it grows it creates jobs, when it creates jobs more of the population makes money.  Profit doesn't have anything to do with a company being good or bad, you are mixing individual income with corporate income & they aren't at all the same.     All that being said Apple is hardly doing anything wrong,...
Strange, I see the one you used but none of the others if I go to try & add one of my own.  Very goofy.
Agreed, blaming companies for saving money has got to be the dumbest logic ever.  I agree though that tax reform is very badly needed, including giving better local tax incentives for businesses to keep jobs in the US.
I second that, price competition has obviously had an effect on Apple quality in their Desktop/Laptop line and their once amazing support has been crippled of late.  I miss the old days when my PowerBook never needed a permissions repair or reboot & when I called support I got a reasonably knowledgable person every time.  Now I get the same hard drive as the piece of crap Dells my office buys & when I call Apple support they mostly tell me to re-load from scratch.  I've...
    I don't think the issue of viruses & malware is overblown for PCs, I think it's actually quite serious.  It is overblown for Macs, though it's also under recognized by Apple so there is a lot of blame to go around.  Stopping malware completely will always be impossible so long as there are users who simply refuse to practice any caution when surfing the web.  Even with the new features of Mountain Lion restricting apps to appstore only or even allowing signed apps...
    Or is it that their Windows partition is infected & Sophos found that malware on their NTFS partition.  That's hardly the same as the Mac being infected & is in fact no different than any other PC that is infected with malware.   There is no way for Macs to spread malware for Windows that I'm aware of, though if you run Office for Mac you can spread Windows viruses in documents without knowing.     Malware doesn't replicate itself like a virus does, if you have it...