or Connect

Posts by nht

That other 90% is better handled with a larger device than what most folks have today.  It may not be as compelling for a 4" device but with a 5.5" device it may be.  Between a BT headset and the Apple watch I can see moving to a larger device that is much more geared toward being near you (backpack, purse, briefcase, jacket) than on you except when you are actively using it. In any case, the killer apps are payments and keys.  I can carry nothing but the watch and have...
 Other than it's not $49 how is the watch not a shuffle replacement?  The shuffle only has 2GB storage.  The watch plays music to a bluetooth headset.
 $350?  That's not all that expensive for a watch.  If you think it is expensive then it's not for you. The stainless and gold ones will be more. The changeable watch face and bands allows for changes of mood and color matching.
 Your cuffs have no buttons?  You either need to buy real shirts or learn how to put on and take off shirts.  With a tight cuff your hands wouldn't fit through the opening either. Many dress watches don't fit under tight cuffs.  Most dress watches, even the thin ones, are more than 5mm.
 Seems Apple spent a lot of the 20mm die shrink benefits on thermal headroom and extra GPU cores.  It'll throttle eventually but I suspect not for normal iOS gaming.
 You probably can via Metal but I have not looked.  Mmmm...I was going to go for the Nvidia Shield Tablet rather than wait for the nexus.  What do you think of the build quality of the nvidia?  I guess I might as well wait until october.  Huh...I didn't know it was that cheap.  Maybe I'll get one but honestly I don't have the time to play. G'luck on the latter.
 Want to bet most of the folks bitching about the thickness of the watch doesn't own a french cuff shirt?
The $400 ASP is conservative. Anything above $400 or 1% share makes the apple watch even more significant a profit center.
The collaboration was vastly reduced for the A7.The Exynos 5433 SoC is a 64 bit SoC.
Often some will get cut but many just get a new badge.