or Connect

Posts by nht

Mind control lasers. Since it's against your skin tin foil can't help you unlike the hi opted or orbital versions.
There are folks here with an opposite worldview....
I got on the iPhone at rev 2 and it's worse than rev 1 because the 3GS was far better an improvement. As was the 4S over the 4 and the 5S over the 5.The iPad 2 was meh since 3 was retina. IPad 4 was meh because the Air so much lighter. At least it is lightning. The iPad 6 might be the exception to the rule since it'll have Touch ID and hopefully NFC. Here I went 1-4-? Probably 7 and a 3 year cycle.Unless you have Herculean willpower as a tech nerd and can wait till...
As a note the Newton was not a tablet but a PDA. Everyone else did not fail with PDAs and Palm was THE business device to have. Much like a smartphone today. In fact the smartphone is the subsequent evolution of the PDA and cell phone that everyone carried.The newton was a distraction in a company centered around macs. There was a lot of house cleaning and fixing to do so it got axed. Plus it was someone else's baby.The watch is as ready as the original iPhone. There...
LOL...you people braying for Tim Cook's head on a platter are amusing.And replace him with whom? For what? Because you don't like the watch you've never actually seen and isn't finished yet?
Yes. Or there would have been iPod touches with LTE and no voice...
Well that was a classy response. What forum am I at?
No they haven't. At best it's an oblique statement by the PR guy or an unnamed source within Apple claiming this."There’s a good reason for that. Sources tell me that Apple isn’t yet happy with the watch’s battery life, which isn’t going to break any industry standards. “It’s about a day right now,” said one, adding that Apple is working on various modifications ahead of the device’s 2015 launch to improve it....
 It was likely apple's fault.  "Unlike the last live stream Apple did, this time around Apple decided to add some JSON (JavaScript Object Notation) code to the apple.com page which added an interactive element on the bottom showing tweets about the event. As a result, this was causing the page to make refresh calls every few milliseconds. By Apple making the decision to add the JSON code, it made the apple.com website un-cachable. By contrast, Apple usually has Akamai...
 Well..it's mostly dead.  Even if it's feeling happy and going for a walk (to mix two different movies together).