or Connect

Posts by nht

It could be phoned in unless they are waiting for greater availability of TB2 parts or something.   Could be they want to move the mini to Haswell Xeon E3s and still working on it.  Wouldn't that be amusing.  The Xeon 1268Lv3 is a 45W part with the P4600. Modern design?  It's a sleek block of Aluminium. And lack of attention was what the mini got with no refresh for years.  Annual refresh is an awesome amount of attention.
 It changes over time.  When I did that screen cap the next Mac was the 21" iMac around #15.  Now the 27" iMac is #5 and the 21" iMac #22. Availability appears to greatly impact ranking...which makes sense...you can't sell what you can't stock. So it's not definitive how popular the mini really is but I think that it does show that folks are buying them in some number on Amazon.
 The distance from the home row of my keyboard to the screen on my MBP is 6".  The distance that my elbow travels from moving my hand from the home row to the screen is 2".  At no time is it a "full arm's length" away. For the Mac Mini the distances are greater and the iPad or trackpad/tablet a more natural touch interface to interact with OSX.  The iPad is better because I can throw controls onto that secondary display to interact with as well as use gestures.  That would...
 Then be clear what you think is physically impossible.  How do you type on your iPhone?  Same way.  Can you get "work" done on your iPhone?  I can in terms of email and simple presentations. When I have a lot of work to do on the iPad (writing wise) then for either the iPad 4 or the iPad mini I'll grab my logitech keyboard that is sync'd with my MBP, iPad Mini and Mac Mini.  It's not a compromise when I wanted it smaller in the first place.  I bought it because it was...
 It's not definitive but on the amazon best sellers rank the Mini is ranking #2 for desktop computers.  http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Computers-Accessories-Desktop/zgbs/pc/565098
RIP...see ya in the next forum.
 Given you were willing to buy another A4 before this your experience was far better than mine.  I enjoyed my A4 when it was working but boy was it a hanger queen.  It was in for service a lot.  That was a few years ago though. Still it really soured me on the brand. I do agree with the sentiment that whatever car I buy better work seamlessly with whatever phone I'm using whether that's an iPhone or something else.  I almost got my wife the Nokia for the better camera but...
 So essentially you're agreeing with him.  The BMW brand is better than the VW brand. With respect to the Phaeton:  €28,100 loss per vehicle.  VW has two of the biggest losers in that list.  The Bugatti Veyron is there too.  Yah, if you're willing to sell a car below value some folks would love it.  Even so, sales are lackluster. http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2013/09/daily-chart-18 "The Phaeton has never met the company’s original sales target of 20,000...
 Lack of attention?  Jesus. RecommendationDon't Buy - Updates soonLast ReleaseOctober 23, 2012Days Since Update441 (Avg = 381)      http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/ So it's running a few months late after 4 straight years of updates in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.  It's not even that late if you take into account the last update (JUL 2011 to OCT 2012) was 461 days. Every year it got a little better with USB3 added in 2012, Thunderbolt in 2011 and a complete redesign in...
 Given that good hybrids exist "physically impossible" is simply wrong.  I type on it just fine.  I "work" on it as much as my iPad 4...which is not that much.  What "work" do you do on your iPad? Yes, there's no compromise vs the iPad Air.  Both run the same CPU.  Both are retina with the same resolution.  Obviously the size is different...that's the whole point.  While going out it is very much the preferred device since it easily fits my wife's purse unlike the larger...