or Connect

Posts by nht

No. In this case displays, infrastructure and content are marching forward at about the same pace.For HDTVs we had (analog) HD displays before we had a lot of content with HD tape being very rare and the BR, HD-DVD war and limited bandwidth for cable and slow internet. Later digital HDTV displays were still expensive.Today UHDTV displays are under a grand ($799 for a 50" Sekki with Vizio about to release one as well).Content is already available to millions with 15 Mbps...
Or put their phone in a clear bag on a counter nearby.Personally, I'm not touching my watch if I'm messing with chemicals nor do I want to risk a splash.
Lol...moving goalposts are we? No one said that adoption would be 100% everywhere next year. But the US and Asia will see significant 4K deployment in 2015. 4K will be widespread in a few years, not in a couple generations.
 There are several use cases for 1 handed use.   A large set is quick access to info...see a text, check the time, check the calendar, pick a different song, etc.  These are still doable on the plus.   Another set is to do more complex tasks single handedly. These are not as doable on the plus.  Like one handed texting or email.  It is offset by more effective two handed use in those same activities. I'm guessing that a lot of that 1 handed complex activity is probably...
 Most humans have two.
 You're a concern troll carping about everything from how the watch is bad, the phone is bad, Cook is bad, etc. 10M is actually a good estimate for 12 months of sales.  Somewhere between 10-15M is probably the goal given 1% of the watch market is 12M watches.  Apple will have paid for the expensive market analysis of breakdown but the $300-$400 electronic and quartz watch market is going to get dominated by the Apple watch.  Few other watches will have the fit and finish...
 Imagine my surprise that yet another european that doesn't believe that 4K content or sufficient internet infrastructure exists (because their country doesn't have it...even though people are already watching 4K content on netflix) disagrees with me. Ask the Japanese and Koreans and see if they think the infrastructure exists. And funny how when the same folks that promote good sound (THX/Skywalker) also state that 40 degrees horizontal viewing angle is important for...
 I got mine as a walk-in a week or so ago.  The store near me has gotten a couple shipments in but I guess even these could end since they are launching elsewhere. Presumably you could use your AT&T check today and just get your phone whenever it gets here.  Or you could try to get one at your AT&T store.
 The purpose of including the test is to show that the "you can't see any difference beyond X feet because the eye cannot resolve any differences" is untrue from both a scientific perspective (as shown in the charts) and a real world example where normal people COULD detect a difference at normal seating distances. That is my only "interpretation" of the test.  And 2% failure is fine to refute the assertion that the human eye cannot discern differences at reasonable...
Lol. Go argue with THX and SMPTE that they don't know what they are talking about.