or Connect

Posts by nht

Neither is the Mac Pro. Your point is what? That the Mac Pro isn't a Mac or that it too is going away?
The key to understanding the possible limitation of pcell which is most likely some form of CoMP, massive MIMO or CloudRAN is the need for very low latency backhaul and scaling. Yes, he states scaling is linear which is good up to a point. From the patent filings it appears that for N users they need M antennas. As N increases M increases linearly. As long as the ratio is decent this scales economically. The other potential bottleneck is low latency backhaul...
 Johnny works for Google.  At least the last time we exchanged email.  Dude is seriously smart.  Wish I had kept more in touch, maybe I'd have scored a free Kinect.
 Of course not.  The doctor is either up front about the conflict and the gay couple moves on, or if they insist, he tells the couple: Look, this is a really important surgery and I don't want to risk screwing it up due to my emotional conflict. You really should find another surgeon for your important operation. Lets not put our opposing views into the mix. You really need a different surgeon, sorry.  Simple as that. The only time a problem would arise is if someone, or...
 I'm old so I looked it up in case I remembered wrong. :)  I hate quoting Wikipedia but I figure they probably don't screw up what might have been taught in civics class if they still taught civics: "The 1968 act expanded on previous acts and prohibited discrimination concerning the sale, rental, and financing of housing based on race, religion, national origin, and since 1974, gender; since 1988, the act protects people with disabilities and families with children. The...
 Curious as to why would a negro want to go to an establishment that doesn't want them there?  But if I own a business and would prefer not to sell a cake to a colored (or God forbid a colored and a white) couple that should by my right.  If they don't like it they can get a cake from someone else who will happily make one for them. Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it.Edmund BurkeAs someone who was alive (and "colored") when fucktards said the same thing...
 You're worried about Apple's ability "to deliver" based on the fact that Apple has chosen not to update the mini when you wanted them to because you're still running a machine from 2007. Yah, that's concern trolling beyond the usual "I wish Apple would make an xMac" grousing.  Nobody but Apple knows what their next product is.   As for your comment it is equivalent to: The new kind of product that you speak of, if it's a phone, will fail to capture my attention.  I...
 No.  Just doing Haswll is a spec bump and likely a silent update where one day it simply appears in the Apple Store.  Only if there is a significant redesign will they bother with any sort of event.  If it happens near another event it might or might not get a mention.  Concern troll much?   The mini is a very minor product in Apple's lineup.  They could decide to simply not update at all until fall because they see too much overlap in product lines between the mini and...
Oh, because they also banned the Starbucks payment app or the paypal payment app or the Visa Qiwi payment app or...oh wait, what were you saying again? I forgot.
 Given that the Atom has 8 cores and is relatively cheap the A1100 isn't compelling at all given that the C2750 is shipping now and the A1100 isn't. And Google disagrees with that last sentence.  You can parallelize only so far before you reach negative returns so performance per core is still relevant.  It's not going to be facing the 2013 C2759 (Avoton) but late 2014 Denverton.  More importantly there's no issue with software needing to be rebuilt for ARM.