or Connect

Posts by nht

Usb-c, as mentioned by someone else above, supports display port since 2014. You probably don't even dongle but the right kind of cable.http://www.vesa.org/news/vesa-brings-displayport-to-new-usb-type-c-connector/Folks need to chill out over imagined shortcoming. Even the processor is decent with performance between an i3 and i5 which is what you would expect.
If anything the Mac and iPhone shows that Apple does not fear commoditization and has been the most effective company in maintaining ASP and margins in commoditized markets.
Funny. That's what he said. And yet you think it's stupid to say that folks in the segment should have been more proactive given that the watch had been telegraphed for a while now.
Then it releases too easily.
Exactly. You need more mass on the laptop side for MagSafe to work
It performs okay in low light but if you want a cinema look bring cinema lighting. The base ISO is 800 but noisy. You can fix in post and its an interesting design difference from DSLR design with a low base ISO that minimizes noise.Another interesting thing is many cinematographers ETTR while many DSLR shooters tend to do the opposite because blown highlights are harder to recover than shadow detail in stills (yes, when you ETTR you aren't supposed to clip highlights you...
 Except that you don't compare the bmpcc against an unannounced products but other CURRENT options like the GH4 and A7s. An A7s has equal DR (in prores) and designed with grading in mind.  The GH4 is sharper.  Both are 4K and yes both are more expensive but the bmpcc isn't that usable out of the box.  For $500 more I'd much rather start with a GH4 body.  Skill trumps gear every time but that doesn't mean you should pick sub-optimal solutions if you can afford to avoid...
I agree with dacloo. The bmpcc is a poor buy today and AI does their readers a disservice by reviewing so late and semi-recommending it. For a consumer or prosumer starting out from zero and had to buy gear today I'd get a GH4. You can get very good video out of the camera at more than 20 minute blocks before changing batteries. If you really need 10 bit 422 getting atmos shogun later is an option. It does look more video but that can be addressed in post. If you run...
 Yah, but what's too western about Taipei and not about Beijing?  The younger generations in both seem pretty materialistic.