or Connect

Posts by nht

I've seen you troll these forums and sometimes it's humorous but mostly tiresome given the frequency.     So my point is that it is no surprise that "fighting trolling with trolling" is viewed as a good thing as a matter of forum policy since it fits your posting style.   It's a policy that works only if all you want is an echo chamber populated by trolls and counter-trolls.
  It's an indicator that I believe that "fighting trolling with trolling" just makes the forums a fucking cesspit and makes the rest of us look like idiots.   But given that you're the moderator it's not such a huge surprise now is it?  
  According to the Constitution whatever percentage required for an electoral victory is the percentage required for presidency.   Violently coerce?  Histrionic much?
  In 2010 there were 234M resident population of voting age of the US.   http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/cats/elections/voting-age_population_and_voter_participation.html   Voter turn out was estimated at 57.5%   If you don't show up to vote in a representative democracy...well...you just failed to object or question.  Even in a blue state I show up to vote.
That was very sweet.
Funny, I've never killed anything even hunting (I'm bored easy...ain't no way I'm sitting in a tree or a blind and I stomp around the woods like a city boy). The only deer I've bagged is accidentally with my car. This is a sub-optimal method.Shooting is fun. 99.99% of my experience is at the range. There are a lot of folks like that.And if you looked at my posts you'd see that I'm pro gun control...just not stupid gun control.
It's a minor pain but you can easily install a SSD if you want. For Apple the fusion option makes more sense since selling a 128gb SSD for $200 is more palatable as part of fusion than standalone.
Your best best is a thunderbolt dock and a hdmi display. That's not as clean but gives you a few more ports.I'm waiting for the Belkin to arrive. The Matrox is too limited for the price.
I quoted Winston Churchill because it was more polite than saying dumbshit comments like that make apple fans look like childish assholes.Is that lively enough for you?Oh and nice move in using another Google asset to rebut without even thinking about it. I'm sure all the fandroids have their panties in a wad over that...and google will have made a little more money in any resulting clicks to further fund android.
  Heck no.     For $99 you wouldn't expect it to either.  I think the A5X makes it a bit faster than the Wii though and given Infinity Blade 2 you can do pretty nice graphics on it.