or Connect

Posts by nht

Any public domain stories remain public domain.  Disney cannot claim copyright (infinite or otherwise) on the original works now passed into public domain.  So the answer would be zero.   As to how many are based on fairy tales or other literary works in the public domain?  Quite a few.  But any animation studio is allowed to do the same story or same characters with a different take.  Visual design and music created by Disney will be protected.  Hence Pinocchio...
  Absolutely not.  You attempted to prove my statement wrong with a drive by posting of zero merit with a number with no source.   You said 26 sequels.  Name them 26 feature sequels from Disney Animation.  This isn't hard, nor tricky nor arbitrary.  You called me on a specific assertion using a specific number.    The fact is that if you count direct to video there are many more than 26.  If you do not and count only those from Disney Animation theatrical releases there...
  They has someone speak the same lines until they cut away.  The first few lines are generic enough to apply to any of Apple's iOS products.  I'm sure someone will find the right clip soon enough.
  Folks say that a lot but show no proof that the audiences are actually largely different.   http://www.theesa.com/facts/pdfs/ESA_EF_2012.pdf   Given that:     The average US Household owns at least one dedicated game console, PC or smartphone    AND   49% of US Households own a dedicated console and those that do own an average of 2   AND   the statistic that of the households that own a dedicated game console, PC or smartphone 70% play games on their consoles, 65% on...
  No, relevant ones to the position that Disney can't come up with original movies but rehash the same old franchises like Nintendo does with Mario and Zelda.  In any case my statement was: Hell, Pixar had done more feature sequels than Disney Animation.   So name 26 feature sequels from Disney Animation (Studio).   Besides, 26 seems too small a number when you count direct to video titles from other Disney studios like DisneyToon and Disney TV Animation (there are like 5...
  No, it's Disney Animation Studio and not Pixar and is the 52nd animated feature from Disney.  It's based on a fictitious video game like Roger Rabbit was a fictitious animated character.  Like Roger Rabbit many actual video game characters were in Wreck It Ralph.       Disney has never done Rapunzel before and it's very very loosely like the fairy tale which, yes, is common with Disney since many fairy tales are pretty Grimm intended to scare kids to be good.   It's not...
Obviously fake as it has 3 buttons...that's 4 buttons too many... /s   Reasonably nice job though for 4/1 but I think they should have kept the gag running longer...
Perhaps you should learn to pick your battles.The fact is that data has been lost and devs do have problems using core data sync via iCloud and it doesn't work as well as advertised to the dev community.This is well documented and unless you think these devs quoted by Ars and others are incompetent or anti-Apple then you have to accept that the problem is significant for them in the same way you accept the devs reports that say that Android fragmentation is a significant...
Jesus Christ are you really denying that a problem that even Gruber and DED states exist isn't real?
Name 26 Disney feature animation sequels out of the 52 feature animation titles.Not direct to video movies like Mulan 2.Pixar is easy:Toy Story 2 & 3Cars 2And 2 future ones: Monster U (2013) and Nemo 2 (2016)I wish they'd do an incredibles 2. Sequels aren't bad. I'm more than looking forward to more Kung Fu Panda and How To Train Your Dragon from Dreamworks but claiming that Disney can't come up with new stories when they have 49 non-sequel titles since 1937 is simply...