or Connect

Posts by nht

The Asian market is the Asian market.  I would guess that only a fraction of the apps in the US app store have any asian language support much less covers Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Hindu, Thai, Vietnamese, Cambodian, etc...   App developers build for their local markets first, then the next few major markets.  China is important.  India is important.  Japan is somewhat important.  Korea is somewhat important.   Everyone else can use Chinese or English versions of the...
  Except it wouldn't because we already restrict ownership of fully automatic weapons, it works and it's constitutional.     Few crimes are committed with fully automatic weapons in comparison to the ban.   We can restrict hand guns to the same degree as fully automatic weapons and remove a significant portion of gun violence in the US while not significantly reducing the effectiveness of personal arsenals from the perspective of military utility.
  That's part of the problem isn't it?  You can't have a gun for home defense locked away in a gun safe...and none of the quick access safes are really proof against theft.  Just (hopefully) kids. These are best bolted under the night stand or maybe desk or bed.   I find this one the most amusing:     Too bad it probably won't work with the iPhone 5. LOL.   http://www.cannonsecurityproducts.com/radiovault
  How is this a comeback?   Comparing our Founders with loyalists the founders were liberals.   Comparing our Founders (in terms of religion) with Catholics many of the founders were liberals.   Comparing our Founders in terms of economics many of the the founders were liberals. (read Paine's Agrarian Justice).   The Declaration of Independence is a liberal document against the conservative crown.  Separation of Church and State is a liberal concept against religious...
I wouldn't mind seeing a 30th Anniversary Mac...but not at $7,499 even if delivered in a limo.
  Absolutely.  I'd buy that even without fiber TB cables.   The bonus for Apple is that they just made monitors something you replace before they roll over and die.
  Dunno...they didn't bench the $799 one...
Do you guys really believe hiding my post here means anything after you guys got fireballed?
You know, something no one has discussed:  If Chang's quote is correct then he expects no 28nm production out of Samsung in 2013.   Given that Samsung is rumored to be circulating test versions of the 28nm HKMG A15 'Adonis' processor for their Exynos line I'm wondering if there isn't some mistranslation of his comments.     Either that or TSMC is hiring some ninjas to go sabotage Samsung's 28nm fab...
Well...this was dumb but then again several app store decisions have been dumb so nothing new.   Apple seems to get more right than wrong but this was one of the wrong ones...