or Connect

Posts by nicolbolas

multiple companies have said the same thing over and over.....  The problem with it is it encourages they sales-men/women to try to sell more androind smartphone..... which isn't truly a problem per sya, but probably does affect i{Phone profit in a very small way.
  ... he wasn't a jerk, from some peoples point of view ;)!! and i would say most people would view him as a jerk after reading his biography
hm good move, i do suspect this will lead to some AMD biz at Apple, if it is true that APU's would have made it into the MBA except for inability to supply Apple, that is.   I suspect if that is the case that Apple may partner with AMD (Apple uses AMD APU's and AMD gives Apple access to its APU tech + makes custom ones).   If i remember correctly AMD was talking about making custom APU's and partnering with companies, they even said they could put parts of them...
    I should note, that I am not going to go into what it can and cannot do, because its just a difference of opinion...   but you can stream from almost any laptop with intel iGPU shit graphics from Sandy Bridge onwards...    i just realized that I just proved that i was right via your arguement 0.o.... wow! lol
all right.  you get 100 dollar PC with 6 monitors (estimated 200 each) so 2200. you get a projector + cloth.... estimated price 1-1.5k you have all (up to 6) sign into virtual machines and just switch the monitor input. you open documents whatever you need.  you turn on projector and have it display VM 1, than VM 2, etc.     OR instead of having that projector,one everyone is ready you have VM1 duplicate what it sees onto all screen, once that is done have VM 2 do it,...
-the presentation which would be cheaper and more easily made on a notebook or desktop? -yes, this makes sense, but that is multiple devices streaming to one screen, not what we are talking about -um.... people do this via notebooks and pc's -yes -doctors do this.... with mounted computers. -done via desktop just fine  currently. -um, also done with desktops and notebooks just fine currently -sure, but also doable with desktops and notebooks -yeah. -um.... done with...
... And what uses does a fairly low powered device have streaming images to multiple monitors?   it is less practical than using a desktop + streaming or a desktop + cables.   ...
Old news....
are you joking? what do you call a tablet running multiple displays? a fail desktop. And the file system needs refining, but no tablet has had anything close to what is needed....   other than that your right =.=   and are you saying that screen space, drastically better file organization and easy true multitasking by the computer are small things 0.o
Well, excluding your last two points, which tablets can indeed match (for the majority of users, either currently or in the near future (5-10 years)) i believe you have very clearly summed up exactly what traditional PC's will continue to have over tablets.