or Connect

Posts by balsy2001

I agree.  I live in china and some of the places I like to go are actually in the right spot in Apples's maps vs. not in the right spot in Google.  My experience is there are many items in Google's maps that are not exactly right.
You guys are confusing gyroscopes with accelerometers. 
I think the donation part would be nice.  I would like an easy way to donate a small amount of money on a recurring basis to the podcasts I listen to.  It is just a hassle to go enter in payment info every week or two to give 99 cents.  If it was built into the system I would do it. 
My parents got iphones and then switched to android a while back so they could get back on the verizon network.  They hate their phones and are counting down the months to be able to get iphones again.
This looks exactly like the set up I have had for more than a year (I use a smart cover and a thin poly back case that I got on amazon for $4.5 or so).  I really like the set up.  
Sorry, but 30K data points is more than enough given proper protocol.  You could question the protocol but not the sample size. 
This is my new patent and I am going to file against apple: 1. Have computer 2. Connect to a network 3. Design hardware everyone wants to buy using your computer on a network 4. Develop software using the computer on a network 5. Use computer on a network to sell product 6. Make $100 Billion dollars 7. End  
I wish I actually got a cheaper rate on the service if I paid full price.  The plans cost the same (at least in the US) for someone that pays full price.  There is just no contract or termination fee.
I paid full price for the original iPhone (500 for 16GB).  My family is still using it as a phone (we also have other iPhones now).  I think it has been a tremendous value for the cost.  What other cell phone has a life of 5 years +.  We have 2 64GB iPad 2s (with the smart covers and 3G they cost 879 each).  We use them every day for a few hours.  I think the value is very high.  My wife doesn't even touch the macbook or imac now that she has the iPad.  I think the iPad...
That is faulty logic.  You don't just get to make assertions and claim they are true until they are proven wrong.  That is a logical fallacy called "shifting the burden of proof".  The burden of proof (i.e., providing evidence that your claim is true) is on the person making the claim.  In this case it is you.