or Connect

Posts by maccherry

Whatever! Besides what would you expect. A product can only go so far. That's why these tech folks add new stuff to the stuff but even that becomes a joke. Soon last decades tech swag is as good as last week's tech swag. Sorry bit I ain't buying a new freaking iPad every six months.
He never made me want to own a pc.
I didn't even bother to watch it.  What I want to see are kids using the iPads is awesome ways. 
MS never fails to fail! They use the surface aka tablet moniker knowing full well that that are selling a full fledge laptop and not a true tablet. But to the untrained geek, what they see is a tablet(wink wink) goIng against a full fledge laptop when in fact it's a goddamn full fledge laptop disguised as a tablet(hence the use of the term SURFACE). Sorry MS but you just got busted.
Who wrote the comments made by those school officials? MS.
Hey Meg, get that parachute ready . Your time is up in 10-9-8...
They should have had children using the damn thing doing what children do. Exploring! And I have to agree, that effing music sucked balls all day. Who approved that fu***** thing!
Lets be honest, Apple didn't need the fun**** ad to sell the air. It is an amazing lap top. Hell, the 13 air inch has a 1440*900 display! My throw-back, swivel neck imac 17 inch(RIP) had the same resolution. Damn! BTW, I have Loony Toons, Hulk and Iron Man stickers on my 13 air.
Nice. My iPhone 5 dropped causing a tiny chip on the lower left of the screen. I'll get that puppy repaired soon.
Sad sad sad. Seriously, who is actually checking MS. This is way too late and way too lame.