or Connect

Posts by maccherry

They should call it Windows ZERO. 
Personally I prefer the iPhone 5 over the 6. I feel the picture quality is better. I really hate the iPhone 6. But by girlfriend did it again and dragged her little a** to the Apple store to get the 6 the day it came out. Now I'm stuck with it.
I recently placed a wooden broom between two chairs and proceeded to jump on the broom in the middle. To my surprise the damn thing broke. Time for a class action lawsuit.
Google gives away it's sh** for free to gain rapid market share. But that's on the software side. Let them try that on the hardware side.
Guess what, if I buy a brand new wooden mop, place it between two chairs and jump onto the middle of it what the f*** would happen. Um, ah, wow this is really really hard! I know, the mofo will break! Hello! I should get a common sense degree from Harvard U! Currently I'm loving my iPhone 6(non plus). Amazing phone!
make them dang things stay in the freaking ear!!!!
Haters gonna hate! But just what until the competition pays for those wearable showdowns. LOL!
Haters gonna hate but watch this thing take off like a jet%u2026 needless to say the competition is going to pee itself trying to catch up.
The iPod had its day.
Got my money. I'm going for broke. I'll be getting the 5.5 with 128 gigs go ram.