or Connect

Posts by maccherry

Android is pathetic and it served as the os for all those cheap ass black Friday $49.99 tablets Best Buy had tossed into those big ole plastic grab and go(suckers) containers.
Those a** clowns didn't even bundle a codec into w8 in order to play DVDs. That strategic blunder just makes me want to spit in their face.
Another over priced POS. Same technology in every speaker. Price starts out high, the early adopters scoop them up, sales flatten, price goes down and the maker then introduces the same effing speaker with only a design change. And the whole flipping process starts over agin.
As one commenter said, they should have gotten iPads. Case closed. HP just buys the parts and then throws their name on sh**! The pc has 5000 patents all owned by MS so the pc is literally a MS universe and MS can't make money on pcs unless them POS break up periodically. Planned obsolescence. I go to FIU here in Florida and everywhere there is a pc there is a f****** problem. Always. BS is always down for some effing reason. On the other hand everywhere there is an Apple...
And how would this work during the crazy xmas rush? Give me a break.
How stupid would Apple be to spend $150 billion buying back stock and then having to pay that sh** back just because they have 150 billion in the bank. Who does that. Help me here.
With a tablet that big we could get more robust tech to power power intensive applications . This is a natural evolution of tablet tect IMHO. Of course this may never materialize.
What a dumb a** idea. When the main viewing screen is at a non readable angle. WTF!
Another man made POS for the captive audience of sheep in America. History won't be kind to this bull****.
Who wrote this fluff piece?