or Connect

Posts by maccherry

This makes since, if true, bcasue those LCDs have to go though(duh) quality control. My ex physics teacher told me why the first acrylic cinema dismays were initially so damn expensive. Poor yields and the cost was carried over to the consumer.
Surface to ipad: I have to already slash my ridiculously low price against your premium price just to keep up even though my latest commercial touts me as being more goddamn versatile. Ipad to surface: Tell Ballmer to keep up the good work.
Where is the evidence to back this sh** up. Sounds like some bs to me. It reminds me of the stories that came out a few years ago about people not being able to read from the iPad's screen. Some said that reading from the iPad's screen was damaging to their eyes. Um, but reading from natural sun light with all that uv sh** wouldn't? LOL! Again,pseudo pycho babble was used to try and discredit Apple's stuff.
I can't believe some people think this type of metric is useful. Lol!
I'm rolling on the ground laughing my a$$ off! Steve Ballmer needs to go. PCs used car salesman should retire. His time has passed along with CRT screens.
The pervs are loving this crap. The only goddamn thing GG is useful for is recording people. Now, who out here haven't figured out that Google is working for the federal government. This is just what our crumbling society needs. Stealth surveillance under the guise of wearable tech.
A budget iPhone is stupid. No matter what the phone cost you'll eventually be able to get it for next to nothing with a two year commitment by any of the number of pimps, cough, I mean cellular providers. Look at the iPhone 4. Walmart is giving it out for zero dollrs or a penny with a two year commitment.
Slow news day, so some loser writes a load of garbage that will be as useful in 24 hours as the last article written about Kim Kardashian.
Steaming POS no matter how you serve it.
DOA!