or Connect

Posts by maccherry

Here's what you need, as documented on MS website, to run Windows 7: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit) 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit) DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver You ain't getting that in the chip inside the surface. The tablets in question aren't built with the robust architecture as a traditional fully featured pc/laptop. And...
Who knows if this is true. Those claims could be coming from Apple's competitors looking to spread fear. But screw that. There are bio metrics all over the effing place. I use a finger print reader to clock in and out from my job. Lenovo has one on their laptop. They are everywhere. So don't let this bs deter you from getting an iPhone 5s.
So, who was the genius that shorted Apple stock the other week?
Sammy is a pathetic. They should worry about their offerings rather than bitching about new iPhone launch lines. There's also something else Samsung's dumb a** forget to factor in and that is iOS is 100% Apple and only on Apple swag; while Android is a free, off the shelf mobile OS from Google that is on every effing non Apple smart phone. Let Sammy do their own mobile OS on their hardware and then we can talk. Until then, BOW DOWN!!!!!!!
This is bs. They will keep the gold option scarce just for the hype. I'm not playing into it. Next week you'll read some bull**** about how the gold process is REALLY demanding on the manufacturer and that demand has out paced effing supply. Kiss my a**! I bet I find some d-bag selling his gold iPhone on ebay for 10 times the retail price this weekend.
Who the hell cares!!!! Apple is making money hand over fist.
Wow! If I was an investor I'd call for the firing of all top management at MS, ASAP. I'd go on CNBC and raise hell like Hades! What a fu****** disgusting, tacky, useless POS ad. OMFG!
Dumb a**es! The finger print sensor should have been a build to order option. Now watch some father file a class action law suit against Apple claiming that his daughter was hauling ass from a wild pack of zombies and tried calling to cops while cornered, but the freaking sensor wouldn't pick up her print.. Now the father has to keep his child, who was bitten, in a goddamn cage cause she'e infected, doesn't know him anymore; yet he can't let go. Great move Tim!
This is a game people. These fools know damn well those iPhone Cs will fly off the shelves this holiday season.
It's just another gimmick by tired a** Sony to get people to buy. Seriously, why would I want to break the novelty of using a potable to play it on a damn television? LOL! Why the hell would a Vita/PS owner shell out cash for this crap. Get the hell out my face!