or Connect

Posts by maccherry

All I know is that my girlfriend will and I mean WILL, be in line for me when the new iPhone drops. And yes, I think it is safe to safe that sexy mofo will be BIG! And I'm getting it come hell or high effing water!!!!!! Samsung can suck off!
Apple, not the markets, is buying the shares. In a Ponzi scheme you can't get out more than you put in. So how the hell is this possible? Oh because Apple dips into its bank account and pays you what the markets can't reconcile. A freaking Ponzi scheme. The question is always there. When shares go up, who is responsible for paying you that increase. Some of you are scholars in this corrupt, economic zeitgeis. SMH.
As long as Tim cook buys his own goddamn stock the price can continue to rise. No sh** sherlock! Ask the markets to pay each and every outstanding share of Apple's stock and listen as the markets tell you to kiss its a**! Cook is reconciling a ponzi scheme by buying his own damn stock. Um, I thought the markets were suppose to cash you out. LOL! Try unloading Apple's stock the regular way and watch the price fall like the preverbal brick. By buying your own stock you...
It took them clowns this long to figure out what most of us knew already. Google gave away the bull**** for a reason. Hello! Anybody home!
It is never enough, nor will it ever be enough money for these clowns. Even if we gave those investors and the wall street crooks printing presses from the treasury department as well as all the ink and paper they could very use they would still bitch about not having enough money. Between 07 and 08 the feds gave the financial markets over 18 trillion dollars to reconcile the debt THEY created on the economy. And where was all that debt? ON EXCEL SPREADSHEETS. They made...
I hate this article. It manipulates you into thinking Apple is selling small luxury goods vs their competition that sells swag that isn't considered luxury swag.
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Desperate woman!
And Apple does very little advertising. Very little yet their stores are always packed!!!!!
Yawn!
What a stupid piece of research. This is just a trigger to get investors hyped over nothing. iPads are killing sales of full fledge pcs!!!!!