or Connect

Posts by maccherry

Who wrote the comments made by those school officials? MS.
Hey Meg, get that parachute ready . Your time is up in 10-9-8...
They should have had children using the damn thing doing what children do. Exploring! And I have to agree, that effing music sucked balls all day. Who approved that fu***** thing!
Lets be honest, Apple didn't need the fun**** ad to sell the air. It is an amazing lap top. Hell, the 13 air inch has a 1440*900 display! My throw-back, swivel neck imac 17 inch(RIP) had the same resolution. Damn! BTW, I have Loony Toons, Hulk and Iron Man stickers on my 13 air.
Nice. My iPhone 5 dropped causing a tiny chip on the lower left of the screen. I'll get that puppy repaired soon.
Sad sad sad. Seriously, who is actually checking MS. This is way too late and way too lame.
What a crock of sh**! If you're buying back your own goddamn stock them what the hell are the markets for. But we all know that market speak is BS! Stock buy back is a legal loop hole that allows companies to embezzle their company's bank accounts.
Who didn't see this coming knowing full well Google told them guys that yes they can use Android but the way Google wants it used. That's called control. What's that relationship called on the streets... PIMPS AND HOES. Here's is the conflict, Sammy has to get sh** out fast. Penetrate the market with anything to get more money and Android is the only off the shelf and free mobile os available. But with Google tripping, rightfully so, Sammy gotta come up with their own...
BS! Slow news day.
Very insightful post man! I believe that also applies to the economy at large.  Think about it, IMHO we have pretty much maxed out our economy. People talk about the president not doing enough for this economy but look around, what can't you really get. But anyway, have a great day!