or Connect

Posts by maccherry

So, let me get this sh** straight, Carl wants Apple to buy back their stock by borrowing 150 billion from the bank so he can sell his shares off, at some inflated imaginary cat in the hat price, without them falling in price as they would if he tried selling them on the open market. Now I get !!! The lay person would never understand this gimmick. The stock market is a Ponzi scheme, so it is without a doubt simply dubious for Carl to say that borrowing that money from...
Wall Street plays this twisted game where everything has to grow all the time. And that's the problem with publicly traded companies. They are pimped to always grow and grow. Apple needs to become a private company.
This is total bs and most of you suckers are totally game. The stock market is a ponzi scheme. You can't get out what you didn't put in.
So if you bought Apple's stock at $550.00 you just lost $50 even though Apple just posted the best sales of their existence. You got f***ed by Wall Street homey!!!! The system on Wall Street sets itself up intentionally in order to short the stock. You are a part owner of Apple and Wall Street just screwed you for $50 dollars even though Apple just popped 15 billion into the bank. Where is the outrage! At the end of the day this is the whorish business model of Wall Street.
And that was 30 years ago. I remember them days as a kid. Everything seemed possible. And to all those haters, when you saw that genius demoing the drawing tools that was the master mimd behind the tech. The yard stick you clowns simply don't appreciate. I said it before, Apple is a TRUE engineering company at its core. Not fancy advertising and hype. PURE ENGINEERING!!!!!
This is BS stock manipulation.
Fot those who say Apple should have bought Nest...Get real! Apple could create a smart thermostat in its sleep that would open up a can of whip a** on Nest. IMHO, I felt Google bought this company for the hype. It looks good I guess to Wall Street and investors. But lets be real, you really think Google will make its money back on that thing? They could have gotten an OEM in Korea to make them a knock off for far less.
It amazes me how some of you are so confused by this. The in app purchase gimmick is rampent and sick. The app maker make a watered down product and then ask you to add on to it, at a price, to make it the way it should have been at time of download. FREE ain't always FREE. Angry Birds is one game in particular that does this sh**. You notice that as you progress through AB the physics changes.HMMM. At 45 degrees I should get max distance all the time , huh. Yeah right....
For us that know what's really up with Apple this is common. Apple is an engineering company at its very heart! PERIOD! When Apple does something, back the f*** up b**** cause Apple ain't playing!!!! Pebble, that bs from Samsung can all take a long walk off a short pier. iWatch will cut the heads off of so many traditional watches. Watch the folks at Casio have a CEO shake up. Just like the iPhone 1st gen destroyed everything in Nokia's bag of gimmicks(like 400 plus damn...
The wearable biz is going to be the laughing stock of the consumer sphere. I can't wait to read the list of bs products that entered this idiotic arena and bombed! Although Apple will most likely kill them all and sell billions in this markets. iRing? GTFO! LOL!