or Connect

Posts by maccherry

Monkey see monkey effing do! Google tried their hand at this bullish** a few years ago and it stanked up the industry. Sony tried with their crap. A confusing remote with dozens of buttons.
What a compete effing joke!! Apple has essentially one goddamn phone and spent 1 billion advertising while her competitors spent a combined 14 billion and have like 150 fu***** phones. And Apple is still banking like a boss. Um, what? Don't waste my time with this bull****!
give me a break. Free worthless app unless you get the subscription service. Who the hell y'all fooling with this hype.
Damn!!!!!!
J-O-K-E Save your damn money.
Bite me where the sun don't shine!
Effing joke.
The 13 inch MBA already comes with an impressive 900 by 1440 display. The same resolution as the 17 inch iMac g3 with the swivel neck. So a retina display on a 12 inch(rumored) or the 13 inch MBA would be the holy grail of laptops. All hell would break the f*** out!
How long before we find out that Google is really an arm of the CIA. Google glass will give you the ability to spy, inconspicuously, on people. Government surveillance tech is being disguised as consumer tech.
Nice mock ups but in reality you have to engineer that sh**! That ain't so easy.