or Connect

Posts by maccherry

We aint stupid! This is a viral campaign for that idiot. He is obviously milking this for all its worth. Screw him!
I have the iPad mini 1st gen with 32 gigs(ain't enough. believe me), the 13 inch late 2011 Macbook Air(a 13 inch screen with 900*1440 resolution. Damn!) and my iPhone 5. THE HOLY FUC**** TRINITY!!!! I'll be getting the iPad Air with 128 gigs soon. I'm so stoked!!!!!
So, buying back your own stock at inflated, imaginary prices is just another way of embezzling money from your company. If Apple's stock went to $1100 tomorrow and if everyone that ownsshares tried selling them off the price would drop. Fast! Why? Because you can't make due on a ponzi scheme. How can you get out more than what you put in? :/
Nintendo IMHO is behind this. FB is reminiscent of Mario Brothers.
What a goddamn Ponzi scheme . And what sickens me is that it's so out in the open.
So, let me get this sh** straight, Carl wants Apple to buy back their stock by borrowing 150 billion from the bank so he can sell his shares off, at some inflated imaginary cat in the hat price, without them falling in price as they would if he tried selling them on the open market. Now I get !!! The lay person would never understand this gimmick. The stock market is a Ponzi scheme, so it is without a doubt simply dubious for Carl to say that borrowing that money from...
Wall Street plays this twisted game where everything has to grow all the time. And that's the problem with publicly traded companies. They are pimped to always grow and grow. Apple needs to become a private company.
This is total bs and most of you suckers are totally game. The stock market is a ponzi scheme. You can't get out what you didn't put in.
So if you bought Apple's stock at $550.00 you just lost $50 even though Apple just posted the best sales of their existence. You got f***ed by Wall Street homey!!!! The system on Wall Street sets itself up intentionally in order to short the stock. You are a part owner of Apple and Wall Street just screwed you for $50 dollars even though Apple just popped 15 billion into the bank. Where is the outrage! At the end of the day this is the whorish business model of Wall Street.
And that was 30 years ago. I remember them days as a kid. Everything seemed possible. And to all those haters, when you saw that genius demoing the drawing tools that was the master mimd behind the tech. The yard stick you clowns simply don't appreciate. I said it before, Apple is a TRUE engineering company at its core. Not fancy advertising and hype. PURE ENGINEERING!!!!!