or Connect

Posts by maccherry

RIM is just putting together bits and pieces of what they feel is a mobile OS. HP ain;t build sh**! They bought Palm for the sole purpose of riding the tablet bandwagon. Apple's iSO is the real effing deal. Google, please. Just spare me. They are just trying to get more damn clicks.
what is misleading about this is what you don't see and that is Android as an OS means nothing by being on 49% of the smart phones. It is free. It piggybacks on massively produced hardware. People wake up and smell the coffee!!! What has been done was to lump all of Google's OEM's market share up like Moto and HTC and put the total under one headline:ANDROID. That may sound impressive but the tell of the tape is that the balance sheets of the OEMS are not on Google's...
I love technology and competition is good when IT IS GOOD. But no one has been able to pwn the ipad. All I've read is hype. Period. If Moto had created their tablet from the ground up, design and software, then we could talk. But if you're just trolling off the shelf tech parts and free software, then you're only in it for ME TOO effect. Apple builds their swag from the bottom up and test the hell out of it. Just look at the fit and finish of the ipad. It is as if...
The bar was raised too high IMHO for the advertisers with iads.
He was talking out his a$$! Sony is a dino. Yeah they make great video cameras, the big ones that cost like 80 thousand, Bravia tvs, psp and ps3 but that is it. They suck everywhere else. IMHO. My iphone took better pictures than any effing high end Sony camera I test in best buy last year. A $500.00 12 mega pixel Sony camera was pwned by my 5 mega pixel iphone 4. What a damn shame!!!! I'm getting the new psp 2 later this year though.
Also, MOTO doesn't control the software and so Apple can alway be a step ahead of them. MOTO can only skin up Honeycomb. Meh! MOTO is garbage. If they want to impress me they have to write their own goddamn OS for starters then we can talk. Now HP has the webos but that crap ain't going to own the pad and iso. Yeah it'll get all the attention once it drops in a few months but it will quickly fade. HP bought their way into the tablet market rather than innovate their way in.
This is greed incarnate! The program providers are double dipping. The advertisers already pay for the programming and that is why it seems like we get it for free from our local stations.Now when those programs go through cable, it is another tax on the consumers. We already pay for American Idol when we buy toilet paper and dog food. Now the programers want us to pay again because we are cable subscribers.F*** them!!! As a matter of fact, my cable bill has gone up...
Why would you even try being the biggest pc vendor in the world? That is an outdated construct. The pc is nothing but Windows xyz tossed up its a$$ and mass produced.It is cheap and flipping disposable. I have a feeling that the ipad will go pro and if that happens all hell will break loose, again. And GOD can you imagine if Apple did a stylus for the ipad? Jesus!!!! I would go back to elementary school! I believe Apple is the only outfit that can do a stylus for ipad...
And remember when the ipod came out and Ballmer said who the hell would buy that? Yeah, and 5 years later and after watching Apple kick a$$ MS comes out with the Zune. POS. And what is the big deal about windows 7? It is trash. We have it at my job and my girlfriend has it on her Dell. CRAP!!! Now, in my house I'm paying out the butt for 12 mbs thru Atlantic broadband. Got my airport express hooked up to the router, my ipad on my lap and the way we go!!!! Sc*** MS. They...
If I were a MS stock holder I would be appalled and ask for an overhaul of the entire board. This is just crazy. We all know MS is scared as hell of the ipad. MS wants bloat to puff help puff up the bottom line. The ipad gets no viruses so we don't need no damn Nortons. There is no blue screen of death, no alt-ctrl-delete nothing.