or Connect

Posts by maccherry

I could careless. I'm all Apple baby! I'll be programing for the iPad and starting my business in a few years. Good times ahead. Big ideas abound.
Who cares if Sammy sells more phones. They simply pump out every design that comes to mind, flood the market and repeat that crap all over again. In the end they will be in debt. Watch.
HTC ain't sh**!
[QUOTE=ijordan;1878990]Microsoft hardware and Microsoft software? Then someone would actually have to take the blame when calling for tech support? Can they handle that?[/QUOT I don't doubt they could handle it but why would they want to. MS would loose so much money if they start making their own pcs.
Hello haters! Remember all that crap you were talking back in 2009? Huh! Yeah now suck on them numbers. I'll be getting my ipad 2 16 gig wifi only in a few months. Hell yeah!!!!
The Vita isn't going to do a damn thing to the ipod touch, business wise. However, the narrative that the author uses suggest the contrary. And most of the games for iSO don't even go past $5.00 Can Sony offer such prices? Highly doubt it.
Like, that "how to cheat and not get caught" app? Um, you're so screwed.
This is what I love about Apple. They plan their sh**! Not like the other guys that just throw crap together and hope it sticks. That data center is amazing from what I have seen. And I believe there will be more surprises today.
We all know that when you have 400 OEMS producing a tablet that runs one freaking OS, that is free, they will collectively beat the lone tablet that runs a different OS. Moto is on its 2nd tablet in 4 months. Now multiply that by 200 OEMS and you'll eventually have a glut of tablets on the market going for $50.00 You know damn well this xmas them crap tablets running Android 2.1 will be big a$$ doorbusters at Wall mart on black Friday.
HP didn't create webos from the bowels of their culture. No, they bought it now they are going to pimp it. HP is playing catch to the other guy's culture and it ain't going to pan out the way they think it will IMHO. HP spent a lot of money buying Palm just to ride the bandwagon created by Apple. I see the problem being the ability to get people to buy another webos tablet after they buy first one.