or Connect

Posts by maccherry

let me tell you something, who give a rat's a** what he says. He's is a dying breed. I'll tell you something, the next big thing is for the average Joe/Jane to go out and create their very own magazines for the ipad. Make them crazy awesome with all the bells and whistles independents know how to do. And if it is done right, those e-zines will sell like crazy. Imagine a half dozen newly minted journalism students and a half dozen programmers. BAM! Saaaaaaaaaaaaaay...
Thank you! And Numbers on ipad is freaking awesome. I'm able to whip up a spread sheet in seconds! Who the hell need Windows man. Scr** them. I'll get the whole iworks for iphone on my next paycheck. HELL YEAH!!!
Apple is going to show them how it's done! GO HEAT!!! n
Here's the reality and it ain't your armchair quarter back reality. When you're a public company you better make that money or you better haul a**. I blogged a few months ago that the silver haired dude at RIM Lizardis or whatever should get ready to fly the coop.
all these companies steal from one another. They have very smart snoops to go in and look over patents and designs from other companies all the time. Nothing new. How the hell do you think a company can violate like a dozen patents from a competitor without stealing their sh**?
I test drove a MBA at Best Buy(hate that damn place) and it is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I have the first generation unibody aluminum macbook from 2008 before it became the macbook pro. Fu***** insane piece of hardware man. Never a virus, never a shut down. Nothing. The experience is beyond words. Screw the pc.
Step up their game to what?WP7 does a little dance and then all of a sudden people need to switch. Child please. WP7 isn't even a phone but a mobile OS. Thank you!
Nike branded headphones suck(IMHO) and they make too many narrow shoes. I would buy the expensive airmax if they came in a 13 4E.
Acer is dead like most in the pc industry.
Google, beyond their great search engine and their click to get paid business model they are pretty lame.