or Connect

Posts by maccherry

Say what!? Apple tellecomm!!!!!
I find this rumor a trick to raise up Sharp's stock price.
What a snoozefest. The article instigates that Google is going after iTunes. Um, really? All they're doing is selling is selling the same intellectual property as Apple.
I saw the Moto Xoom at staples last night and that Honeycomb is an effing disaster. The scrolling through web pages was on point but other than that it was a snoozefest! As for Sony, well expect their crap to be virtually DOA. Just like the pspgo. That clamshell option is stupid. What you going to do when that sh** breaks at the hinges? Lol!
Androids real value is in Google making money on ad as you click on them. That's why it was given away for free. But as long as the 3rd party hardware people didn't cause the user to stray away from Google's grip they could play. Customization and hardware choice? Give me a fu**** break. Just about every Android powered phone is the same thing. They are either made by HTC, LG or Samsung. And when did the average consumer, the ones that make all the bank for the tech...
go get them mother******* Apple. I love competition too but everyone is out to steal Apple's swag. Sony kicked a** with the psp and I love that machine. Do your own thing. And just you wait until Apple brings. out their own TV and the ipad 3. Jesus! All hell will break loose.
This loser is beyond comprehension. I guess he'll find a reason to sue me for using the name maccherry. maybe it came from one of his delusional plays. "The day Godzilla farted in a field of maccherries".
We all know that Apple pulled a fast one on the industry. The ipad is changing everything especially from a business model POV. Look, intel and MS are sh**** their under ware right know. The ipad is chipping into their space. The ipad doesn't need intel's chips nor does it need windows for the basics that MOST people do on a pc. No need for Nortons utility, invasive updates and other crap associated with a windows machine. And what OS would be running on their new atom...
Adobe has to be out their mother***** minds!!! The high end suite, if you do the subscription is $130.00 a month. And since a new upgrade isn't available for two years your month by month for two years is $3096.00!!! Kiss my a**!!!!
Grouping the market share of Moto, LG, HTC and Samsung and calling it Android is bull****! Google is getting all the props but the balance sheets of the aforementioned celly makers aren't on Google's CFO's desk! Android is a free mobile OS piggybacking on ubiquitous 3rd party hardware. And there are two business models at play here. One is Google making money on ads from Android and two is the selling of hardware by the celly makers. I'm going to write the chairmen of...