or Connect

Posts by maccherry

This is greed incarnate! The program providers are double dipping. The advertisers already pay for the programming and that is why it seems like we get it for free from our local stations.Now when those programs go through cable, it is another tax on the consumers. We already pay for American Idol when we buy toilet paper and dog food. Now the programers want us to pay again because we are cable subscribers.F*** them!!! As a matter of fact, my cable bill has gone up...
Why would you even try being the biggest pc vendor in the world? That is an outdated construct. The pc is nothing but Windows xyz tossed up its a$$ and mass produced.It is cheap and flipping disposable. I have a feeling that the ipad will go pro and if that happens all hell will break loose, again. And GOD can you imagine if Apple did a stylus for the ipad? Jesus!!!! I would go back to elementary school! I believe Apple is the only outfit that can do a stylus for ipad...
And remember when the ipod came out and Ballmer said who the hell would buy that? Yeah, and 5 years later and after watching Apple kick a$$ MS comes out with the Zune. POS. And what is the big deal about windows 7? It is trash. We have it at my job and my girlfriend has it on her Dell. CRAP!!! Now, in my house I'm paying out the butt for 12 mbs thru Atlantic broadband. Got my airport express hooked up to the router, my ipad on my lap and the way we go!!!! Sc*** MS. They...
If I were a MS stock holder I would be appalled and ask for an overhaul of the entire board. This is just crazy. We all know MS is scared as hell of the ipad. MS wants bloat to puff help puff up the bottom line. The ipad gets no viruses so we don't need no damn Nortons. There is no blue screen of death, no alt-ctrl-delete nothing.
I am left speechless. I can't believe the nerve of Dell and HP. Dell is nothing but a garage pc company gone wild and HP is nothing but an over priced ink supplier with designed to fail printers. Yeah , the latter is is true true true. My jobs spends over $600.00 a month buying ink for the crap HP laser jet M2727nf that has, like clock work, gone bye bye.STOPPED WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the past 11 months we spent $6600.00 on ink and the printer cost $500.00. What an...
I understand what you're saying and yes, Android tablets will gain market share. They will be pimped out to target at $49.99 for black Friday. No support and poor build quality. As for that tinkering crap you mentioned. Child please! I have a cousin that tinkers with his pc and never gets a damn thing done cause he's always under the hood of a Dell. As for me my macbook never needs tinkering. I turn it on, get my business done, turn it off and live life. But if you want to...
Apple created their own Unicorn a spry power buck and they are riding that b**** all the way to the bank. On the other hand Google has caught something. Not a Unicorn but an effing 20 year old mare with a fu***** catenary as a spine. Sorry fandroid!
What a load if crap! When did this CLOUD thing become the new IT FEATURE? Really folk this is nothing but a gimmick. Everyone is trying to outdo the next guy with some feature they tout as a game changer. Amazon in this case is pimping the cloud as a way to lure people into their music service. Music that they don't own but are given a license by the record industry to distribute. And this high and mighty talk about how thier consumers are dying for this is BS. That is...
First up Apple isn't bi****** about this. Secondly, there was never any mention of the software that represented those folks. What a fail. Not to mention one of the products doesn't even work.
Any of you remember Rio? The company that made them digital media players. Well they went belly up b/c they couldn't get more market penetration. So I feel Moto is doing this so-called next step to distinguish itself from the deluge of honeycomb bull**** beginning to stank up the market place. C'mon people, you know damn well by xmas 2011 there will be tons of tablets on the market cheap and disposable. Moto knew this was coming.How can you be a premiere brand with a...