or Connect

Posts by maccherry

It's all over, for the rest, when Apple enters this market. But just wait for thoses smart watch showdowns/beatdowns! It's about to get crazy!
Unless Apple makes the iMac a POS like the pc people will hold on to it for dear life. Hell I had my flower power iMac from mid 2001 to 2008. Never a problem. Never a goddamn virus.
Why does it have to be what Wall Street wants? That is the problem. They speculate on what should be and if the numbers don't pan out Wall Street starts talking about regime change and other BS. It is about consumers. They are the ones that have put 147 billion CASH in Apple's bank accounts. Not the Wall Street pimps. Interestingly, the consumers can be seen as a printing press due their spending. Conversely WS doesn't have a goddamn printing press. But they constantly...
Windows is crap. Planned obsoleted junk.
So this so called Titan of investing believes that Apple should borrow 150 billion to buy back stock and says it would make sense because they have 147 billion in the bank. Wow! That is some dumb ass sh**. Half of Apples wealth comes from a phone; so how long do you expect that honeymoon to last. Carl is sick. I thought it was a joke. Apparently not.
Screw that old fart. He is so greedy it hurts. We have almost no great American companies left. This b**** just wants to take the money and run like so many. And besides, the value is what the consumer bring to the table. And that's the nearly 150 billion in Apple's bank account.
What a high paying troll. He can say this because MS has a lock on the OS department around the world. They collect their licensing fee while the tech companies clutter the hell out of Best Buy,Walmart etc with tons of OEM sh** powered by Windows. But Surface is a joke. It can't run FULL WINDOWS. It runs a WINDOWS-ESQUE APP that looks like you're running full Windows. And I use Pages and Numbers(love it) and I'm balling like Lebron! I'm also getting the 128 gig iPad Air...
I can't wait until my 6 grand comes in cause I'm buying the 32 gig mini with retina and the goddamn iPad air with 128 memory. I don't care . You live once.
The consumers are more important than the investors. The consumers have put over 145 billion into Apple's pocket. What have the investors done that can compare? Ok, the investors put up the initial seed money but at the end of the day the consumer is the real investor and they aren't trying to short the f****** stock!
Is the MS surface the only damn piece of tech that didn't sell like hotcakes? LOL! This article must have been written with MS's money in the hands of the arthur. The 5c is just the 5 from last year but with high quality plastic and colors. And the 5 sold like nobody';s business. Now, enter the surface. It wasn't a reworking of a mega hit product. It was a POS in the market space from the word GO! Last I read Apple sold 9 million phones in 3 days. Damn! They...