or Connect

Posts by maccherry

Another overpriced wireless speaker.
CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Android+robot=fragbot. Them clowns at Google are having a field day justifying that $1000 a share stock.
I can't wait for the Mac Pro un-boxings. Drool baby drool!!!
This guy was always about the numbers not the experience. Windows 8 for instance is a turd. No plug-in for video playback? It is a messed up user experience to the nth degree.
Over priced junk. The goddamn tablet stylus business is a rip off. I can buy a dozen, medium tipped Parker brother pens for literally a few bucks. Awesome pens! But a freaking stylus even in TJ Maxx is costing $9. Kiss my.....
Carl can go off himself. Apple would be a fool to let this go Icahn's way.
Android is pathetic and it served as the os for all those cheap ass black Friday $49.99 tablets Best Buy had tossed into those big ole plastic grab and go(suckers) containers.
Those a** clowns didn't even bundle a codec into w8 in order to play DVDs. That strategic blunder just makes me want to spit in their face.
Another over priced POS. Same technology in every speaker. Price starts out high, the early adopters scoop them up, sales flatten, price goes down and the maker then introduces the same effing speaker with only a design change. And the whole flipping process starts over agin.