or Connect

Posts by TomMcIn

I define "dishing out" as giving information to others with no restrictions.  From all reports, Apple does not do this.  My big complaint is the crappy headline.   If these hooks are necessary, they should have the same user controls as other ways that expose user data.  And by default, they should be OFF.
"Dishing out a lot of data behind our backs.." is an very misleading, false, click bait type of headline. There are no examples in the article of where Apple "dished out" any information. I expect such crappy headlines from some but hoped AppleInsider was more truthful. How many of your other articles are now trustworthy?
Nothing beats watching a p*ss*ng contest between skunks.
Would we create health concerns if we held our breath until Reuters publishes a correction?
How does Eric plan on getting these stores into Arizona or the Mid West?
The difference between theory (sales pitches) and reality (HP MS in classrooms) is much greater in reality.
Apple does not have to own the whole world, only the profitable part.   I too would like to see a breakdown of SALES by Price Point to the Manufacturer. And if that might be distorted if companies give product away with other products.
And Lenovo, which bought the IBM line and name, and was doing well, is being mistrusted by many in the non-Chinese world.
Fortunately, Apple is not charging outrageous prices for each new version of iOS. Now there is a place Android and Samsung could go.
People can may numbers say anything they want. This article seems to be based on sales or the number sold, not the income from the sales. Given the security problems on the Droids and the recent reports of hacks originating from China, this win may not be worth as much as expected.