or Connect

Posts by TomMcIn

But is not everything going to be smaller?
I bought my 17" to get the screen size when working away from my dual screen desktop system.  The pixel density is more than enough and retina would be nice but far from essential.  The 15" retina will look sharp but are there enough square inches to support all the great image editing software.  Only time will tell.  An upgrade of the existing model would have been my preferred choice until the resources can support a 17" retina.
And their ex CEO did not even end up with a second rate hockey team after spending all the good time, effort and money.  Dumb.
Products can come to market much faster when the analysis and design work, market testing and prototypes are done for them by someone else.  Wonder where HTC would be if they had to start from scratch.
The only thing I think the Russians can offer is related to viruses and other forms of attacks.  Maybe it is better to have them inside the tent p---ing out.
Shysters and idiots make a sick combination. They tie up resources that could be used for worthwhile projects.     When will the courts force the losers to pay for their waste of court time and the costs incurred by the companies they attack.
What would happen if Apple let Proview keep the iPad name in China but set up stores outside of China that provided iPads to people that ended up smuggling the iPads into China.  Sales would still occur, albeit at lower volumes but the internal demand in China might force Proview to take the last offer.
While action is necessary, so is profit.  RIM never mentioned profit in their ad.  Guess they plan on making up the losses in quantity.
Big Difference.   Alzheimer's patient just drift away over time but people that love them do care about them.  RIM is also drifting away but nobody gives a damn.
Apple should get the US Government to let them bring foreign profits back to the US, free of taxes, if it is invested in research and development.  The US would get some of the money back, many bright people would get jobs, Apple could expand its research and the seven dwarfs would have other things to copy for the next few decades.