or Connect

Posts by TomMcIn

And the classy state of Texas collects another spot of tarnish. If the accuser is from the Cayman Islands, they should have to sue in the Cayman Islands, where they will be completely ignored by the rest of world.
If the Android systems are harder to develop for and the products are priced the same on iOS and Android systems, does that imply iOS purchasers are paying extra so Android users can purchase the programs? If this logic is correct, why buy programs that are being developed on both systems?
Since developers get most of their sales and return on investment thru legitimate sales, they have to set their price accordingly. If there were no pirated copies, they could lower their price. In effect, legitimate purchasers are paying more so the pirates can freeload.
I often felt I was the only one that had this problem. The only ones that really felt it is great are the Windows techies that have untouchable jobs testing, installing and patching the software.
I think the unit would have to be consuming power if it had to react to a touch of the screen. No idea how much but a unit should need no power consumption to react to the home button.
---- Hopefully, Texans did not expect to get this type of publicity because of a Federal appointment. Interested in the President that gave birth to these filings. Glad there are levels of appeal to get a just decision, assuming the appeal costs justify the extra expense. Each case costs the defendants, and eventually the consumers, world wide. "Loser pays all expenses" should help reduce troll type claims.
The complaint was filed in a U.S. District Court in the Eastern District of Texas, where patent lawsuits are often initiated in hopes of a favorable outcome. Why can't the GREAT State of Texas do something that will stop this district from making Texans look like idiots and predators because of these asinine court actions. Each one of them costs the defendants who in turn pass the costs onto their consumers.
Why does the great state of Texas allow such idiotic behaviour on their soil? The Pathetic Patent Office and the Trolls that abuse patents could be stopped if the Legislature decided enough is enough. Until they stop this nonsense, they look like idiots. What is the incentive for Texas to put up with so much ridicule?
Too bad these posts could not appear in Jim Balsillie's morning newspaper. I can imagine him choking these down with his Corny Flaky food for thought that he was peddling.
Apple Customers are harassed for drinking the "Kool Aid". So far, none of us have gagged on it. I don't know what Android users drink.