or Connect

Posts by DrFreeman

Is this for real
x86 was and is one of the worst architectures in the market. I am glad that Intel has problems in the mobile market. I really hope x86 dies... (never happens since windows source code is based on x86) There are other companies that provide wireless solutions like Intersil, TI or STMicroelectronics and Analog Devices. None of them offer a complete product set like Infineon though! I do not think, personal opinion, that Apple really want to invest in this part of the...
One of the best services provided by iTunes!
I think you should complain to companies like Siemens, Alstom and ABB for not coming up with better machines or manufacturing line designs. But you are right....imagine Apple involved in manufacturing line design! The world would be different
China and south east Asia has become our factory. Example: John West tuna, well known in the UK, is not made in the UK or for that matter anywhere in Europe. The fish is sent to Vietnam to be cooked and canned there! Then sent back to the UK. I do not think there is anything wrong with that?
I have said this before and I say it again in response to those who think Flash improves portability: If Adobe believes that Flash is such a good piece of software, why don't they try making it into a standalone OS that runs a mobile phone! Surely that would solve this problem Good luck!
Fun to read. Conclusion: Symbian is no longer that popular.
Dodgy people ! This is the worst security report I have ever seen in my life....
Some notes: If Adobe believes that Flash is such a good piece of software, why don't they try making it into a standalone OS that runs a mobile phone! Surely that would solve this problem Follow on: If this cross platform idea is that good, then why bother with developing Android or Windows Mobile or iPhone OS? Just make something that runs Flash and give it to people to use I think Adobe should just stick with what it can do best, or used to be good at . Producing...
I doubt Goldman fiasco has anything to do with Apple even remotely! Yes, based on some speculations the share prices might stumble for a few days, but a company with 40 billion dollars of cash in its account with strong sales will bounce back in a day or two! I would be more worried if I had Oracle shares, as they could fluctuate a bit given certain IT budget cuts in the public sector. But again these fluctuations are not large!