or Connect

Posts by dcr

Doesn't anyone even proof the titles of these post? (Original title "Apple may to re-architect iOS to utilize more processor cores ahead of iPhone 6")
You know, this analysis is just a bit silly.  If MS Surface does start to gain traction in the business community,  making the iPad thinner or changing the display technology will have F-all to do with regaining market share for AAPL.  Significant upgrades to a major product line every 6 months is not without cost in customer alienation.  Not saying they won't do it (they did do it yesterday after all), but it will have nothing to do with MS Surface, just their obsession...
From date of hardware purchase, not AppleCare purchase   "Every Mac and Apple display comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support. Extend your coverage to three years from your hardware product’s original purchase date with the AppleCare Protection Plan."   http://www.apple.com/support/products/mac.html
So... I walk into the ATT store and they do this for me? Or, I still have to do it the old fashioned way. If the phone is out of contract it has nothing to do with ATT. So unless they are offering the service, what has actually changed?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Corporate structure at AAPL may be a bit unorthodox, but it has been successful to a degree that most would have considered unimaginable a few years ago. As a (minimal) stock holder, I find it concerning that an effort seems to be arising to "fix" problems at apple now that the "overbearing" founder is no longer around. As a company, Apple has performed like few (if any ) in history. Management, the board, and the stockholders should...
I just ordered an iPhone4 at the SF apple store. There is a 1 month wait. Seems to me that the biggest problem facing Apple re the phone is that they can't make them fast enough.
Can you use the touchscreen while wearing latex gloves?