or Connect

Posts by Rasti-

Although it's a nice move from Apple, I have to admit that our app "iSold Apps Today" is a better way to check your daily sales. You can freely install it in your iPhone by downloading our source code. http://www.isoldapps.com
Actually, jailbreaking give us the software that Apple forbid on the official AppStore. Especially mod your phone or even more important support for languages not officially supported by the phone. (like right-to-left hebrew or arabic)...
Well, there's Avid Symphony and AVid Symphony Nitris to do the job for video color correction
Acutally the CC abilities of Express are on-pair with that of FCP. Barely enough for casual cc but not for real profesionnal. The real missing link for fcp to give a serious alternative to Avid into the professional word was a Symphony answer. The CC GUI of Symphony is a real winner and you get all real time in 1:1. Now, with the acquisition of Final Touch, I've very exciting to see the next release of FCP. Maybe, finaly, there will be a very serious alternative to Avid...
And what about mplayer? it's more or less important?
Are you sure yiu're using the same TV system in both software? I mean if you're in the states, double check that your projet in iMovie AND iDVD are set to NTSC. If you are in Europe, it should be set in PAL. TV system conversion get very losy results in low-end software... my 2cents
this thread reminds me the old "Apple won't never ever release a mp3 player" threads... only time will tell...
this thread reminds me the old "Apple won't never ever release a mp3 player" threads... only time will tell...
[quote]Originally posted by frawgz: What's this?
it's the selection of the language GUI, not the possibility to write in arabic nor hebrew... :-) you must have a "script" or that (like the roman, the russian and japanise ones...)this script basically lets he user write from right to left. this script should be hopefully in one of the next builds...
I have one very simple reason why c98 cannot be GM. Apple announced support for Hebrew and Arabic in 10.2 and there's still no sight of it in c98 (support means there's a script for thoses languages...) so no GM yet... :o