or Connect

Posts by phoebetech

People on this board thought I was crazy when I spoke about Apple taking Itunes to the cloud and now many are welcoming it....look at my old posts. Remember, many thought Einstein was insane (and many still do)....so it really depends on who you talk to!
[QUOTE=phoebetech;1906665]Yes I did! Company-hired bloggers for forums such as this are not uncommon. I know of several who do it as a full time job. They are a powerful way to help sway public opinions and is part of a company's budget for advertising...but really, I did not work for Shyster. and you know, i bet a lot of people didn't know that forums could be deceiving in that way.
Yes I did! Company-hired bloggers for forums such as this are not uncommon. I know of several who do it as a full time job. They are a powerful way to help sway public opinions and is part of a company's budget for advertising...but really, I did not work for Shyster. and you know, i bet a lot of people didn't know that!
Apple is SOOOOO original! Let's face it, Apple = Monsanto
Should Star Trek sue Apple for stealing their ideas or is it because Apple got to patent it first? http://www.slipperybrick.com/2008/01/star-trek-gadgets/
I think you all should read Toffler's "The Third Wave." Apple and AT&T are very much 2nd wave companies.
and if that's wrong? it made IOS affordable to many who could not afford Apple's expensively designed hardware. It seems to me that Apple and Apple users are happy to keep information and the information age from the disadvantaged.
I'm sure Acer would be more than happy to create IOS tablets but Apple has a monopoly on their software and hardware. How is it that Microsoft gets sued for bundling their software and viewed as anti-competitive yet Apple gets away with it all the time?
By looking at your previous posts it seems you are very anti-Verizon at Apple's expense which really doesn't make sense so you must work for AT&T. Do you live in San Francisco? Oh and BTW like Michele Bachmann, you have a lot of misstatements on your post.
Share your wealth.... do some good, Monsanto.