or Connect

Posts by Wurm5150

I guess the Weather and/or Calculator app will have to wait until iOS 7 or 8?
You need a security clearance to do business or a job for the DoD.. Whether it's TSC or just secret depends..
It's from the default wallpaper of iOS 5.1 on the iPad 3..
Or it could be this developer is an avid reader of Appleinsider, or Macrumors, or other Apple rumor sites and blogs, and read about retina graphics rumors coming to the Macs..
Because there were like 5 Australians who bought the iPad thinking 4G connectivity works and felt deceived cost Apple $2.25M..
So unlike Leap, Virgin iPhone will be unlocked thus the full $649 price?
It doesn't matter if you know how to ignore things you don't care about. All human beings should know how to do that. We all see things we don't care about every day. This Facebook integration in iOS should be the same as Twitter where I just ignore and don't ever press the Tweet button since I don't have a Tweeter account.. No big deal.
If you're not on Facebook or Twitter or whatever, it shouldn't matter to you.. but there are millions of iOS users on Facebook and Twitter, and this kind of deep integration matters to a lot of these people.
If its really good.. I'm sure a significant number of people will. I see it as win-win for Apple if Google releases a stand alone maps app for iOS. iOS users will have the best of both worlds. The free turn-by-turn navigation on Google Maps for Android has attracted a lot of people towards buying Android phones.
If Apple dumps Google maps, Google will simply (more likely) release a stand alone Google Maps app for iOS..