or Connect

Posts by Wurm5150

You can already do that with Siri even before this latest Apple Store app update.. Don't upadte the Apple Store app and go ahead and try it..like ask Siri how much the iPhone 5 costs and she'll take you directly to the app.
Lame. They need to do a deeper integration than that or else it's still useless.. I'd like to be able to buy movie tickets through Siri without getting kicked back to the Fandango app.. I might as well just go straight to the fandango app and buy it from there.
He does use software to design hardware..His new additional job isn't software engineering, it's user interface. He is a an Industrial Designer but a DESIGNER none the less. No matter how good and smart Forstall is, it looks like he has become a deterrent to good and collaborative working environment and that is a kind of toxic that can destroy a company.I'm excited how Ive's hardware style translates to software design.
YES!!! Forstall is gone. I think he's been holding back iOS for far too long.
Apparently one of the two prior art that invalidated the rubber band patent is Apple's own patent.. Scratching my head.. How a company's patent be invalidated based on prior art of the company's own patent is beyond me..?
LOL
How is Forstall still running iOS? SERIOUSLY! I would fire his a ss over the skeumorphic crap that's infesting iOS alone. Then add Siri and Maps fiasco to it.
Hey! Apple. You got billions. Why don't you spend that to hire thousands of people to fix your maps instead of all those lawsuits and lawyers? Then send them out to the world, on foot, in cars, planes, whatever it takes. That's how Google maps got to where its at now. Quit being lazy and relying too much on Yelp, users to report problems, and other 3rd parties.
I thought part of the AuthenTec deal was that it'll stay as an Apple wholly-owned subsidiary?
MAPGATE Apple should've waited another year. I really hope Google releases a standalone Google Maps app for iOS and save Apple's ass.