or Connect

Posts by Wurm5150

Android phones as a collective have already outsold the iPhone and will continue to do so.. I doubt a single Android model can outsell the iPhone though. This is much like PCs, Windows PCs as a collective have and always will outsell the Macs. The only way Apple will ever outsell a collective competition is if they license iOS and OSX for use on other hardware which we all know will not happen.
I would've laughed at that a week or two ago... Now it's gotten really old I can't even force myself to laugh. I know you're trying to be funny and I enjoyed all the antennagate jokes but it just doesn't work anymore dude. Nice try though. I'm sure someone else will laugh with you...
A lot of people can't sustain paying $5 a week or month for iPad magazines. A discounted subscription would be great and what everyone is screaming for. This is disappointing. Hopefully this will all get cleared out whatever the issue is for the rejection..
YOU KNOW HOLDING IT INCORRECTLY WILL DROP CALLS, YOU'RE STILL DROPPING CALLS BECAUSE YOU INSIST ON HOLDING IT THAT WAY INSTEAD OF HOLDING IT IN WAY SO IT DOESN'T DROP YOUR CALLS, AND THEN YOU CAN GO TO DIFFERENT ONLINE FORUMS TO BITCH ABOUT IT. You're genius and I admire you.
Interesting.. Can you imagine combining webOS tech with iOS? This would've put Apple on multiple U.S. carriers too..
My friend who had the proximity sensor issue took his back to the Apple Store and had it replaced with a new unit that doesn't have that issue instead of b!tching about it online. He was in and out of the Apple Store. Problem solved. Perhaps those people with this issue should do the same.
People complaining about dropped calls and know it's caused by holding the lower left portion of the phone. Yet people continue to experience dropped calls because they insist on holding the lower left portion of the phone knowing that's what causes the dropped calls. If you feel strongly against changing the way you normally hold your phone then return your phone (AT&T is waiving restocking fee by the way - I know coz a friend of mine didn't get charged for it), or...
Didn't realize that. I only know three people (personally) who are deaf and none of them are bothered by that term. But thanks for the FYI. Definitely don't want to insult anyone.
True but no one has ever taken video calling to mainstream and I think that's what Apple is tying to do. Video calling capabilities on a mobile phone has been around for years now but no one has been able to make it popular. I had it on my old Nokia phone back in 2006. It hasn't caught on because no one has really promoted and pushed video calling on cellphones.Will Apple be one to take video calling mainstream? Remains to be seen..
If you're not going to use it, then don't use it and quit b!tching about it. Why do you have to be a jerk about something some people will actually use? Just coz you don't find it useful doesn't mean others won't. Since you obviously dont care about video calls, why should it matter to you whatever people will use FaceTime for?