or Connect

Posts by Wurm5150

Just like a bad batch of hash brownies... I say that because mine doesn't have any in-hand signal issues nor does it have any screen discoloration either. None of friends have those issues as well... More than likely those people got the shipment of bad iPhone 4s. We'll find out more today how many more of those bad phones are out there.
I've never seen nor done video calls on a phone in which quality is acceptable...I'll have to see how good the quality is FaceTime on wifi. I've done video calls via 3G, it just doesn't cut it.
Wow, all that because you couldn't pre-order...A device that won't be out til next week...A device that will be available until the next device replaces it next year...I can understand the enthusiasm but damn... People are acting like Apple's going run out of iPhones today and the world will end on June 25. Oh, I'm getting the iPhone 4. Whether I'll get it on the 24th or after that, we'll see.
The HTC what?
We'll see iMovie on the iPad eventually... With more functionality, made especially for the iPad and a lot closer to the desktop version. I wouldn't want the iPhone iMovie on the iPad anyways.
Good deal...
I'm sure they had fun dancing. They had so much fun and so distracted they didn't even realize they're being robbed on broad day light. Right around 2:16 or so on the video. I think the chick in there just stole something..I SWEAR DUDE THE CHICK IN WHITE JUST GRABBED SOMETHING AND PUT IT IN HER BAG! THIS VIDEO IS EVIDENCE TO A CRIME. You gotta check it out and stop it right around 2:15. I had to back and forth coz I thought I was seeing things. This is hilarious..
Who gives a $hit? It's a great display and John Doe, my next door neighbor, my friend's grandma, and the rest of the casual consumers who's going to buy an iPhone could care less about retina display or whatever they want to call it. The casual consumers could care less if Apple's retina display exceeds the human eye's retina.. Jeez! Unbelievable... Marketing exaggeration has been around forever.
They'll be fishing for info beyond email addresses? I work for the Air Force and believe me the DoD doesn't take any type of compromise lightly even if it's as small as email address breach.
Nobody cares about celebrities being on that list but when you got Pentagon officials, White House staff, DARPA officials (who work on highly classified projects) that's another story and surely will invite the FBI. It may only be email addresses but what will be compromised next if this happens again?