or Connect

Posts by Wurm5150

Question is would HTC, RIM, Nokia, Samsung, and others adopt FaceTime? Especially how Apple have pissed them off recently with the whole antenna mess.
Steve should've used Siri/Open Table on his iPhone to make a reservation...
Chics would dig this far more than dudes... Great concept I think...
Android is on a gazillion different handset on multiple carriers. It shouldn't be surprising that as a "collective" it'll outsell the iPhone. And it'll probably continue to do so. The day a single Android device outsells the iPhone would truly be newsworthy.
Once you go black you'll never go back..
WSJ already has a subscription option for the iPad.
I guess we can all go back to blaming AT&T for the reception problems here?
Android phones as a collective have already outsold the iPhone and will continue to do so.. I doubt a single Android model can outsell the iPhone though. This is much like PCs, Windows PCs as a collective have and always will outsell the Macs. The only way Apple will ever outsell a collective competition is if they license iOS and OSX for use on other hardware which we all know will not happen.
I would've laughed at that a week or two ago... Now it's gotten really old I can't even force myself to laugh. I know you're trying to be funny and I enjoyed all the antennagate jokes but it just doesn't work anymore dude. Nice try though. I'm sure someone else will laugh with you...
A lot of people can't sustain paying $5 a week or month for iPad magazines. A discounted subscription would be great and what everyone is screaming for. This is disappointing. Hopefully this will all get cleared out whatever the issue is for the rejection..