or Connect

Posts by Wurm5150

I don't know why old news is news again.. It's in his autobiography, and an audio interview that says he admires Zuckerberg..
Desperation shot.. They have to buy someone else's invention to sue Apple. That's something patent trolls and Non-Practicing Entity companies do, not HTC but when you're desperate..
http://www.apple.com/recycling/ I'm taking my old iMac to my neighborhood Apple Store for recycling..They're giving me a $163 gift card for my troubles.
Of all patent lawsuits Apple is involved in..this is a pretty serious accusation.
Yes coz generic design like rectangle, curve corners, black bezel, etc cost millions and millions of R&D money.
Let's be realistic though.. How many do you think bought a Galaxy Tab and seriously thought they bought an Apple iPad?
I don't think anyone has ever bought a Galaxy Tab thinking they bought an iPad.. If you can read, and see the name Samsung printed on the front and back of the tablet, how in the hell would anyone confuse it for an iPad? If someone really wants to buy an iPad, that someone will buy an iPad. It's as simple as that. Apple needs to move on and stop wasting millions on legal fees and just go back to innovating and kicking the competition out of the open market by keep coming...
Well there goes Apple's opportunity and momentum of selling computers to the government down the drain. Bush signed an executive order requiring all federal agencies to use EPEAT when purchasing computers back in 2007. Also there are a lot of schools and corporations that require EPEAT certification. So it is a big deal and a setback..
That's a big ass phone.. I wouldn't be surprised if Samsung puts phone capabilities on their Galaxy Tabs.
Yes.. Because chatbots did not exist before this Chinese company invented it in 2006.