or Connect

Posts by Realistic

I am tired of seeing your inane posts. blocked = problem solved, somewhat at least
If this story is correct and accurate I could agree with Apple removing Bose products from its' own stores. Bose is suing Apple so why should Apple display, promote and sell Bose products? Selling Bose products would in affect be helping Bose to finance its' lawsuit against Apple.
You have a weird, flawed and very pessimist view of the business world, if not the world in general.
He kept adjusting his hands to put most of the force under the buttons, which would naturally be the weakest structural point on the 6+. On the note 3 bend test all the force was applied at middle of device not under the button. Regardless neither device was designed to be subjected to that abuse.
Who is really in the wrong here? The people in line waiting to buy an iPhone strictly to resell it or the people (imo idiots) willing to pay exorbitant prices to get an iPhone ASAP?
The Paypal ad just goes to show that Paypal is running scared and they should be. I have been a Paypal user since the early days of its' existence but from this point forward I will be using Pay whenever and wherever I can. Pay just seems to be a more secure and better thought out solution. On a few occasions I had to deal with Paypal's customer service which was a chore in itself as it was frustrating, time consuming and difficult.   Ideally I would love to see Paypal...
xYou snooze, you lose.
   If it is actually for Apple products (most probable), I would not want to be the manufacturer(s) who could not supply the product in time for those shipments or the shipping company that couldn't handle those deliveries.
This article is BS, if a new iPhone is to be announced in September the 'considering' stage of its' design and build was over long ago.
You may expect that your comments are acccurate but you nothing but unsubstantiated rumors to back up what you 'expect' to happen.