or Connect

Posts by Realistic

Anybody falling for this promotion doesn't deserve to own an iPhone.
This article has to be total BS. A supposed Sept 9th release date and they are still negotiating on chip pricing, not likely. if Sept is the date then pricing, orders and negotiations were over long ago.
Totally disagree with your opinions expressed above. My opinion is that Apple earns every dime it gets and that without Apple's app store a lot of apps and developers wouldn't exist.
That will never happen! In order to have an app in the app store you will have to  have an agreement with Apple. Be careful for what you ask for because a truly open app store that allowed any and all apps would be security nightmare of malware and such. 
Can someone explain to me what Apple would gain by reporting sales numbers? Apple is already selling every Watch they can make. Seems to me the only ones who would benefit from the actual numbers would be the competition as real numbers would tell them how much effort they should devote to either developing a competing product like it or different from it.
I seriously doubt the accuracy of Slice Intelligence's numbers but I totally agree with your comment, especially since the analysts claimed that the entire smartwatch market in 2014 was approximately 1 million units.
Talk about taking safe sex literally.
  As usual, two useless comments that add nothing to the conversation/topic.
  SS I totally agree! Obviously and understandably RH doesn't have quite a  grasp on how much it would cost to develop, build and maintain ongoing state-of-the -art fab facilities, especially for a single customer.