or Connect

Posts by Realistic

I have complete confidence, in regards to this manufacturing situation, that Apple will do what is best for Apple. Remember the old adage "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
Not worth a response. Try living in the real world for a change!
Guess that means no Fortune 500 companies or 99.9% of other businesses (or taxpayers for that matter) then. How much in extra taxes do you think corporations should pay that would make sure they are paying their 'fair' share? As a rule companies, corporations and  individuals take every deduction they can and do not pay more than that are legally obligated to pay. How many companies do you know of, have paid extra 'voluntary' taxes?
Sounds very interesting and has potential but would require an inordinate amount of time and resources to implement in manner that would be viable or acceptable. 
And then Apple would get get sued by its' shareholders for making these voluntary yet 'illegal' payments as it would be a breech of the corporation's fiduciary responsibilities to its' shareholders.
It would be fitting if the Steve Jobs stamp was a 'Forever Stamp' because of the impact on society his vision has had.
Agree, In addition to helping sell iPods Apple gets revenue from iTunes purchases so a Windows version made sense. iMessage or FaceTime for Android would be an expense for Apple with zero benefit.
The Mac Pro was never designed to be a mass market product and certainly is a niche product but a needed one, in a class by itself. Please educate me on anything (similar configuration and capacities) that comes close to it on a  price/performance basis. As far as another 'insanely great' product goes, you do realize it takes a lot of resources (research, inspiration, perspiration, time, money etc...) to even come close to doing that and again educate me as to who in the...
Seems I remember the EU mandates the use of mini-USB in certain products accessories so Apple may not be at fault here. I don'r remember all the details. Wouldn't make financial sense for a 3rd party to make two versions (USA, EU) of the same product.
Get your facts straight don't make them. The real story is that, as in today's quarterly earning conference, Apple reports the number sold and their inventory level every quarter. When Samsung reports numbers, it always just units shipped, not units sold.