or Connect

Posts by Realistic

Monthly subscription, I'll pass.
Analysts don't need to be fed rumors, they make them up all the time already. Anybody basing stock ownership strictly on rumors versus the company's financial information and fundamentals deserves to lose everything.
Thats all we need to do is to add shopping while driving, like texting while driving isn't bad enough.
I agree with the first paragraph but not the second for two reasons. First, I doubt Apple would capitulate as it would impact sales worldwide, not just in China, when it was discovered. I suspect that it would not take very long to discover and prove that it had occurred. Second, China supposedly has a 30% tax on most Apple goods and China would not want lose that money. China also would not want to chance losing the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of jobs that...
I hope you are correct but I doubt it.
The judges are crazy. Even if Apple has licensed their patents up the wazoo, Samsung doesn't have and never had a license so they shouldn't be allowed to sell products that infringe on Apple's patents. Isn't the whole purpose of an injunction to protect the Patent holders patents from being infringed upon? Why does the government even bother to issue them if they won't enforce them against any and ALL companies that infringe upon these patents?
Depends on what you consider as a secure element as touch ID places the fingerprint information locally in a secure location on the Apple A7 or later chips.
I think you are over simplifying a lot here. The secure element of touch ID is incorporated into Apple's A7 and later chips not in the NFC chip. If touch ID is not necessary for Pay then why is Pay limited only to Apple products that have touch ID? I don't think FRAND applies at this point as Apple hasn't applied for nor submitted touch ID for FRAND approval/acceptance and there is plenty of alternatives (not as good or secure, imo) out already and more being announced...
Oh great! Apple might make a car but then again Apple might not make a car. Six more years of useless rumors to go along with the past 4 years of the Apple TV rumors we still keep hearing about.
One of the worst comments ever.