or Connect

Posts by Realistic

Granted, Good Technology is only one vendor of these enterprise solutions and there are others but this article is about a Good Technology report and has nothing to do with the others. Good Technology's report is about what they are seeing and may be only a trend with them but then again it may be widespread but I'll wait to read other company's reports and won't jump to any conclusions. Android probably is the predominate phone in general but most everything I read keeps...
Very appropriate, lol.
Don't forget about your 8-Track tape player. Yea, I am that old!
Glad to hear that Samsung is struggling but I won't gloat, yet. A wounded animal tends to be extremely dangerous before it dies. If the animal survives it tends to become even more cunning and dangerous than it was before.
In fiscal 2014, Apple accounted for $13.9 billion in taxes, including $8.6 billion paid in federal U.S. taxes and $855 million in state tax and with $2.1 billion in foreign taxes. That gave the company an effective tax rate of 26.1 percent and made it a top U.S. taxpayer. The company also paid out $11 billion in dividends, triggering an additional windfall of U.S and state income taxes from the company's recipient shareholders. 
Cite proof of your assumption based on prior years taxes paid or crawl back under your bridge.
I can see in time, once Pay is proven to be secure and successful (and I believe it will be extremely successful), Pay being expanded to allow optional linking directly to our bank accounts.
Since GTA was never producing Sapphire for Apple to start with, I would imagine Apple will continue  using their current supplier(s).
I am tired of seeing your inane posts. blocked = problem solved, somewhat at least
If this story is correct and accurate I could agree with Apple removing Bose products from its' own stores. Bose is suing Apple so why should Apple display, promote and sell Bose products? Selling Bose products would in affect be helping Bose to finance its' lawsuit against Apple.