or Connect

Posts by Realistic

They are doing nothing illegal. Try living in the real world where companies and people only pay what they have to and no more. A company who paid extra taxes voluntarily would be sued by its' shareholders. Will never happen!
Based on all the negatives you see in everything and all your posts, which I now block,  I would imagine that when you left a company that many were just happy that you were leaving, regardless of the reason.
I am sure you personally know ALL of Apple's employees, right? Didn't think so... Why is it that you are always looking for the dark side of everything?
I agree, there has to be a lot I am missing on this as I think this  is a bad buy on Apple's part. I hope Tim has a plan that I either can't comprehend or know about yet to make this acquisition a good one for Apple.
Me thinks Apple still has many innovations in development to wow us with.
T heThe ability to run Windows is still an important selling point even if they may not actually intend to run it. Who says Apple has ARM computers in their lab? Apple surely didn't and wouldn't say that.
The more I read about this rumored acquisition, especially this article, the more I think this isn't likely to happen.
Doesn't seem to have helped their Nexus sales much.
I care and I must be one of those idiots because I will no longer buy any Samsung branded product. Samsung is very good component manufacturer and I have no problem with that division of the company, yet. The division that makes actual products for sale to end users, which is a separate division of Samsung, has no business ethics of any kind. That has shown and proven many times over many years with many different types of products outside of the obvious Apple type...
The real idiot is the one making your posts.