or Connect

Posts by Realistic

You have a weird, flawed and very pessimist view of the business world, if not the world in general.
He kept adjusting his hands to put most of the force under the buttons, which would naturally be the weakest structural point on the 6+. On the note 3 bend test all the force was applied at middle of device not under the button. Regardless neither device was designed to be subjected to that abuse.
Who is really in the wrong here? The people in line waiting to buy an iPhone strictly to resell it or the people (imo idiots) willing to pay exorbitant prices to get an iPhone ASAP?
The Paypal ad just goes to show that Paypal is running scared and they should be. I have been a Paypal user since the early days of its' existence but from this point forward I will be using Pay whenever and wherever I can. Pay just seems to be a more secure and better thought out solution. On a few occasions I had to deal with Paypal's customer service which was a chore in itself as it was frustrating, time consuming and difficult.   Ideally I would love to see Paypal...
xYou snooze, you lose.
   If it is actually for Apple products (most probable), I would not want to be the manufacturer(s) who could not supply the product in time for those shipments or the shipping company that couldn't handle those deliveries.
This article is BS, if a new iPhone is to be announced in September the 'considering' stage of its' design and build was over long ago.
You may expect that your comments are acccurate but you nothing but unsubstantiated rumors to back up what you 'expect' to happen.
I too am a customer and a shareholder as well. I don't hold Apple accountable to published rumors or rampant customer expectations but I do hold them accountable to the financial guidance they provide and expect them hit their projections, not the projections that the so called professional ANALyst provide which seem to be mostly SWAG Scientific Wild As* Guessing. Unfortunately Wall Street seems to be mostly about SWAG. I still don't consider an Apple product late until...
A product is only late when a manufacturer or retailer has announced a specific availability date for a given product and doesn't make the product available by that date. An unannounced product can't be late. A product may be late according to Apple's own internal projections, which I doubt Apple would ever admit to publicly until well after the fact if ever, but it is not late to the world in general if was never publicly announced to start with. How can YOU have...