or Connect

Posts by Realistic

Beats acquisition? Maybe but I doubt it, especially at 3.2B. 
I know it was claimed during the trial that Google had slide to unlock before Apple patented it but no evidence was presented to validate that claim. It is very easy to claim you did something first, proving it is whole different story.
Only Apple can answer your questions, if they chose to, if and/or when Apple decides to release a bigger iPhone.
Apple makes more in profit than Samsung (all divisions and products) and Nokia do combined.
Then why are iPhones the best selling smartphones every single year? 
Please don't try to confuse us with logic, most just assume that since Apple has unlimited financial resources all R&D and acquisition costs are readily absorbed by Apple in general and don't affect selling prices at all./s
You can't seriously believe or expect anyone to fall for most of the nonsense that you wrote.
Samsung calls on Android exec in patent trial to prove certain features were created by Google, not Apple   All he did was tell a story which really sounded like a fairy tale to me. Terrible title for the article as the article does not mention that he ever even attempted to provide any proof in court to back up what he claims occurred. 
If he or Google expects anyone, including the court, to even begin to consider his claims as even remotely credible I can.
So VP of Android Engineering Hiroshi Lockheimer claims they didn't copy things from Apple and that Android / Google actually invented some of Apple's patented items before Apple patented them. Just because he says they did doesn't make it so. Where is the proof / documentation / prototypes etc. to back his claims?