or Connect

Posts by Realistic

Agree, In addition to helping sell iPods Apple gets revenue from iTunes purchases so a Windows version made sense. iMessage or FaceTime for Android would be an expense for Apple with zero benefit.
The Mac Pro was never designed to be a mass market product and certainly is a niche product but a needed one, in a class by itself. Please educate me on anything (similar configuration and capacities) that comes close to it on a  price/performance basis. As far as another 'insanely great' product goes, you do realize it takes a lot of resources (research, inspiration, perspiration, time, money etc...) to even come close to doing that and again educate me as to who in the...
Seems I remember the EU mandates the use of mini-USB in certain products accessories so Apple may not be at fault here. I don'r remember all the details. Wouldn't make financial sense for a 3rd party to make two versions (USA, EU) of the same product.
Get your facts straight don't make them. The real story is that, as in today's quarterly earning conference, Apple reports the number sold and their inventory level every quarter. When Samsung reports numbers, it always just units shipped, not units sold.
The stock was up today so I guess nobody noticed that you sold your share of AAPL.
I believe Samsung lost in court but is still appealing the decision and hasn't paid Apple a dime.
Your ID makes me wonder about how objective your comment is.
Overall this is a totally ignorant comment but considering the source I am not surprised.
  Same BS post as per your norm. Article mentions at US carriers in first line. As always, you will never know the real numbers because Apple never tells, so you may as well make them up like the analyst do.
Unfortunately even with all of Apple's court victories the financial penalties being levied against Samsung only amount to a slap on the wrist. Samsung has established and enhanced their brand by copying Apple and has made a ton of money as a result. Copying seems to be a quicker, cheaper and the much easier way to gain market share than having to develop your own IP.